Community
Wildlife Management / Food Plots This forum is about all wildlife management including deer, food plots, land management, predators etc.

Your property pictures

Old 02-07-2010, 04:38 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by redinator
haystack,did you peel back all those corn husk yourself,lol. great job. is that rye or oats with your clover?

There's Oats, WR and some AWP in that mix. It's under 23" of snow now, deer are still pawing for it though.

And yeah I did some corn shuckin....
Old 02-23-2010, 04:40 PM
Typical Buck

great property guys! i have about a 60 or so acre hay field and about 5-10 acres of woods 2 ponds and a small apple orchard which is great for early/late season blind hunting btw! haha
Old 03-16-2010, 09:22 PM
Typical Buck

Default Porperty Pictures

I am not asking to move in. I want to come hunt and fish with you. How about it. Send me a p.m.

Originally Posted by Siman08/OH
Lets see the habitat you have created

I want to see mineral licks, food plots, fields, bedding areas, orchards, lakes, watering holes...the whole 9 yards.

I know we have some guys one here who really love the land they hunt/own and take pride in there workmanship.
Old 03-17-2010, 08:36 AM
Typical Buck

Wink

Here is some of my property.
The first pic is my favriot spot to elk hunt, the second one is a elk herd I spotted near our house, the third pic is one of our ponds.
Attached Thumbnails Your property pictures-img_3547-1_thumb-2-.jpg   Your property pictures-p1010943.jpg   Your property pictures-dsc05211.jpg