Community
Wildlife Management / Food Plots This forum is about all wildlife management including deer, food plots, land management, predators etc.

How deep for a soil sample?

Old 02-05-2010, 06:09 AM
Nontypical Buck

Thanks for the help, guys! Great information. I know we planted buckwheat years ago in our main plot. Did fairly well.
Old 02-05-2010, 11:53 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by MGH_PA
Thanks for the help, guys! Great information. I know we planted buckwheat years ago in our main plot. Did fairly well.

Glad to be of some help! If you decide to plant the Buckwheat, Ernest Conservation Seeds over in Meadville, PA has it listed for $40.00 for 50#s, as well as many other reasonably priced seeds.

Price List

And MGH, thanks a lot for those picture posting instructions! That's where I learned how to do it, as well as many others I'm sure!
Old 02-08-2010, 07:33 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by haystack
Glad to be of some help! If you decide to plant the Buckwheat, Ernest Conservation Seeds over in Meadville, PA has it listed for $40.00 for 50#s, as well as many other reasonably priced seeds.

Price List

And MGH, thanks a lot for those picture posting instructions! That's where I learned how to do it, as well as many others I'm sure!
Thanks! Glad to help and return the favor