Community
Wildlife Management / Food Plots This forum is about all wildlife management including deer, food plots, land management, predators etc.

Forage Soybeans

Old 06-09-2009, 09:12 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Forage Soybeans

ORIGINAL: kdsberman

Im waiting for it in the mail right now. Hopefully it isnt too late to plant. Ill let ya know.
You haven't received it yet?
Old 06-09-2009, 10:27 AM
Nontypical Buck

Actually just got it yesterday! I have to work midnights tonight and tomorrow night, so hopefully i can get it in the ground either Thursday or Friday. We just got a big rain, so hopefully the ground will stay moist.
Old 06-12-2009, 03:28 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: kdsberman
Actually just got it yesterday! I have to work midnights tonight and tomorrow night, so hopefully i can get it in the ground either Thursday or Friday. We just got a big rain, so hopefully the ground will stay moist.
We've had to delay some of our plantings here because of all the rain and a little flooding. I've only gotten a few acres planted so far. With a few dry days in a row though, we'll have them in the ground in no time. Good luck with your planting, bud. Keep me updated on how they progress!
Old 06-12-2009, 07:58 PM
Nontypical Buck

Well, its supposed to rain tomorrow, but im gonna try and get them in before it rains. They say to plant them right before a rain, so.. Plus for the next week its supposed to be close to 80 degrees. Should be perfect conditions as long as i can get them in before the rain hits.