Wildlife Management / Food Plots This forum is about all wildlife management including deer, food plots, land management, predators etc.

acorn rage is better in dec and jan

Old 01-03-2008, 10:59 PM

Default acorn rage is better in dec and jan

i think acorn rage is more of a hit in the winter cuz the deer are looking for acorn's to eat... And the deer are really goin harmer it when they findit... try to keep in dry spot.. Toke that deer with a shotgun at 15 yards i let him eat for a hole hour nuthin eles came but does and it was 6 day firarm in new jersey so i wanted to lay the smack... 3 does and a 5 pt passed up some good deer but this guy was growin to right so i had to floop him like a pancake lol USE ACORN RAGE THEY CRAVE IT NOW
Old 01-06-2008, 10:57 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: acorn rage is better in dec and jan

And this has what to do with Wildlife Management????
Old 01-08-2008, 06:43 AM

ORIGINAL: stefano

i think acorn rage is more of a hit in the winter cuz the deer are looking for acorn's to eat... And the deer are really goin harmer it when they findit... try to keep in dry spot.. Toke that deer with a shotgun at 15 yards i let him eat for a hole hour nuthin eles came but does and it was 6 day firarm in new jersey so i wanted to lay the smack... 3 does and a 5 pt passed up some good deer but this guy was growin to right so i had to floop him like a pancake lol USE ACORN RAGE THEY CRAVE IT NOW
WOW better yet, learn how to spell andhow to useproper grammer [:'(]. There is spell check available on this board.
Old 01-09-2008, 01:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

while a young buck shouldnt be posted on this board. I have to agree that the deer really slam the Acorn Rage this time of year.
Old 01-10-2008, 05:48 PM

if you dont have anything to say that can help me with my hunting dont say anything then buddy... thank you MR *******