Community
Wildlife Management / Food Plots This forum is about all wildlife management including deer, food plots, land management, predators etc.

pie-bald

Old 12-21-2005, 08:40 PM

Default RE: pie-bald

Lets leave it this way...while I do understand the theories you suggest,I just didnt feel like going quite that deep in this format, a hunting forum, becauseI just dont agree with you, thats all. Too many assumptions, I prefer constants, to variables. But, I most sincerely do respect that you are as entitled to your opinion as I am to mine. We will just have to agree to disagree, I guess. Regardless, I hope you enjoy this stuff as much as I do, and have a good Holiday.
Old 12-22-2005, 06:50 AM

Default RE: pie-bald

Well she's left the area. I hunted last night and there is no sign of her. I passed on a mature doe in hopes of seeing her in the extended season. In my area, doe extends 'til 1/28. BTW, I am hunting suburban woodlots behind my house. Travel corridors and movement is much different than in the "big woods". She's probably holed up in someone's backyard or somewhere in the adjacent golf course.

Thanks for interesting feed back guys!