Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

I don't like hunting

Old 04-28-2005, 11:10 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: I don't like hunting

My advice as some had said before is buy a 50lb salt block that are for cows (if its legal in your area) it used to be legal here but then the CWD came around and we cant anymore. deer go crazy over it when i used to put them out it would be gone in a week lol
Old 04-28-2005, 11:13 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: ticklemypickle

I also wanted to say I put a clean kill on everything but coyotes. They attack my calves and I do put rather bad shots on them. I like them to suffer like my calves do.They also attack my pets and come right up to the house. Trust me you don't want the coyotes around.
Yea not trying to attack you or anything tickle but why in the h$ll would you not want to put a clean shot on any animal? i know it must make you mad but thats not reason to not make a clean kill they are just trying to survive and if your goin to shoot them at leeeeeast make a effort to make a clean kill.
Old 04-28-2005, 11:45 AM
Nontypical Buck

Yeah tickle, I agree with bwhunter, you dont have to like coyotes and I would shoot them too If I was you but still try to make a good clean kill. Oh by the way, welcome to the boards, hope you enjoy it hear. There is a ton of info on here so dont be afraid to ask anything.
Old 04-28-2005, 11:55 AM
Nontypical Buck

Thats no worse than those bow hunters shooting turkeys with a bow. or are turkeys less important than yotes
Now how do you compare you purposely wounding yotes to bowhunters like me shooting turkeys?
Old 04-28-2005, 11:58 AM
Typical Buck

hey tickle, what is up with the clean shot comment? all animals deserve this sort of respect. (what you should do is just go to peta and post there what you just did here. give them a bit more ammo for their fight) the coyote is only doing what its instinct is telling it to do. they do not know any difference. what you said is disheartening, disrespectful to the coyotes (and to me), and out and out just plain stupid. you know the difference between right and wrong, or at least should. remember, the coyotes were here a long time before you and I and I think we owe them that respect. you are on their land afterall and will be there long after you are gone. remember, you are just a renter.
Old 04-28-2005, 12:20 PM
Nontypical Buck

What is the turkey bowhunting comment all about?!?!? A lot of people hunt them with bows and it is a safe, humane way to kill em. My dad got one last year with a bow, it is a blast and little more difficult than with a gun. There is no comparison at all!![:@]
Old 04-28-2005, 12:24 PM
Nontypical Buck

Yea im still waiting on him to explain the turkey comment to, i hunt turkeys with a bow and if theres not a clean lethal shot available i dont take it i wait until there is one. because that the last thing i wana do is wound an animal.
Old 04-28-2005, 12:33 PM

. I also wanted to say I put a clean kill on everything but coyotes. They attack my calves and I do put rather bad shots on them. I like them to suffer like my calves do.They also attack my pets and come right up to the house. Trust me you don't want the coyotes around.
You're twisted. The coyote has no capacity to understand why it is being put through suffering. At all. There is no point in "punishing" a creature if it does not understand why. Other than to satisfy you sick ambitions. And why would you want to increase the chance of a coyote surving if you don't them around.

Thank god you don't reperesent the majority of hunters, otherwise no one would be able to keep a straight face when talking to us.
Old 04-28-2005, 12:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

i told him if he would have been still i would have put a good shot on him but he was runnin.
I know your not a hunter but seriously do you think that yote really understood you?! heck hes terrified of you as it is thats why he was runnin im sorry but that just makes me sick[:@][:'(] and by the way im STILL waiting on the reason for that turkey comment.
Old 04-28-2005, 01:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

Yeah I'm curious about the turkey comment myself. So you get mad cuz a coyote is running from you so you wound him and then go right up to him and yell at him before finishing him off?!?! I dont get it!

Quick Reply: I don't like hunting

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.