Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Are you a "New Age Hunter?"

Old 04-07-2005, 08:04 PM

Default RE: Are you a "New Age Hunter?"

I guess you got some points there but its really boring...sorry man but i couldnt finish it
Old 04-07-2005, 08:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

I've got a copy of the book and I'm about half way through with it. I'm really enjoying everything I've read so far. Thanks again Ant!
Old 04-07-2005, 08:33 PM

Im just curious, but how old are you guys that say its too boring?

Im not trying to start an argument....just wonder if you guys are younger, and dont really care about this stuff yet.

I read the introduction, and now the reviews and it sounds good...

I will be reading the book when I get a chance.

I'll let you all know what I think of it when I finish or as I go along!

Just so you know the introduction, or foreward or whatever you want to call the first part that you guys are falling asleep to, isnt like the rest of the book according to what the reviews say. So dont judge a book by its cover....hahaha....that saying actually fit pretty well, wouldnt you say!

I cant remember the exact quotes the reviewers gave, but it was something about each chapter brings you into the story, making you feel like your a part of it. Stories are based in North America as well as Africa....sounds cool to me.
Supposed to be some great pictures too. Informative about all the aspects of hunting that are becoming more and more important in the new world of political correctness and anti-hunting.

Besides, for $17.00 at Barnes and Noble you cant go wrong. Even if it bores you to sleep its cheaper than sleeping pills in the long run, right? and you're helping out a fellow hunter.

Of course you dont have to get a copy because I told you to...heck I havent even read it yet...but....it really does sound like a good read.

Have a good one---Matt
Old 04-07-2005, 09:05 PM
Typical Buck

I bought the book and though I am not too far into it yet I have enjoyed all that I've read so far! I even have a nice signed book mark to go with it! Thanks Ant!
What some of you think is boring is the same stuff that feeds and drives Anti's to put an end to hunting and fishing! In todays world we need to think about these things and act on them as well! Our enemies are working night and day to take away our way of life. If we just sit back and hope the next guy will do the work for us we will lose this war! Knowledge is power and this book can only increase your knowledge on what's going on around you and give you ideas on how you can help make a difference.... A wise man listens while a fool babbles...