Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Hunting T-shirts

Old 03-02-2005, 01:37 PM

Default Hunting T-shirts

Hey everybody! I'm new to the forums, but I wanted to do a little market research and find out how many of you might be interested in some killer (no pun intended) hunting t-shirts. We have a team of designers working right now to come up with some new and fresh ideas for casual wear. We've seen a FEW shirt designs out there, but haven't quite been impressed with what's on the market so far! We want to get some on the market! Please feel free to give any ideas that you may have, or even, just a note to let us know of any links where you've seen cool shirts. What's new, what do you want, etc?

Please give me your feed back! I'd love to hear from everybody!
Old 03-02-2005, 02:22 PM

Default RE: Hunting T-shirts

They have to be, or incorporate camo. maybe some weapons like if the shirt was referencing gun season it should have a rifle on it etc.
Old 03-02-2005, 02:49 PM
Typical Buck

I recently went to the Illinois Deer & Turkey Expo last Friday and found a booth selling a good assortment of pretty nice looking shirts....pretty casual type stuff. Here's a link:
www.freshmeatclothing.com

I like the Bonehead Outfitters, Fight Club, and Fair lines the best, but there are more lines. Check it out...might give you some good ideas
Old 03-02-2005, 04:07 PM

ford, that site is pretty cool!!! saw a lot of good t-shirts in there. might have to buy a few
Old 03-02-2005, 08:04 PM
Giant Nontypical

I wish you good luck! I do hope that whatever you come up with is done in good taste though!
Remember, pictures that are graphically gross, or in poor taste do nothing to promote sport hunting! It's not the anti's that I'm concerned about t-ing off, it is the neutral, non-hunting majority, that will ultimately decide the fate of sport hunting's future!
Old 03-02-2005, 11:18 PM
Typical Buck

Jag, that's the one thing I don't like about some the shirts they sell. Some of them have a "fresh meat" logo on the back and I too don't want to madden the neutral types of people.
Old 03-03-2005, 01:50 AM

a silloette of a hunter with rifle in hand reflecting off the water of a stream.with camo all around it.
Old 03-03-2005, 02:31 AM
Boone & Crockett

What ever I find at yard sales and flea markets.I dont buy any new clothes
Old 03-03-2005, 08:05 AM
etw

I think a slogan that fuels the argument "The Best Deer Hunting Cartridge" or "The Best Deer Hunting Rifle" such as a shirt a handfull of 30-06 ammo maybe an acorn and spent round with the words:
"The best deer hunting round is the 06' any questions?"
or "The Lord is my Shepard, my Rifle is a Remington, any questions?"if you like any of the above, yes you may use them, Just send me a T shirt