Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Ton 'o' Pics

Old 03-02-2005, 06:33 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Ton 'o' Pics

Sniper,
unfortunately, I went to the show on friday, when the deer were coming in and being scored and all that...so i missed over half of the deer that were shown...[:@] but i would like to see your pics and see what i missed.
thanks
DS
Old 03-02-2005, 07:38 AM
Nontypical Buck

Man, looks like my living room...minus all the mounts of course
Old 03-02-2005, 12:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

Guys here are about 20 more larger pics WITH scores from the IL Classic. I took over 300 digi pics that I'm still deciding on what to post and what to file. Check 'em out?

http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/showthread.php?t=158133
Old 03-02-2005, 12:26 PM
Fork Horn

Very nice bucks and turkey's. I think that i would shoot any of them without a thought.
Old 03-02-2005, 02:54 PM

Hey Deerslayer!!!!!Nice bucks!!!

I couldn`t help but notice that you are the owner of Hunting Unlimited in Ill!!!! I heard about what happened with D. Bart. I am friends with him but haven`t talked to him for a while.I have one of your hats sitting right in front of me!!! OH yea, Beno and Reno says hi.
Old 03-02-2005, 03:20 PM
Typical Buck

hey beagle,
Im not the owner of hunting unlimited....larry is, and my brother is a guide out there, I love the place, and thought it would be a good thing to do to spread the word a little bit, if you would like, i could try to get ahold of larry for you. have you hunted out there? if so, whats your name, and how did you do? Ryan is my brother, he has been working there for awhile now.
Old 03-02-2005, 09:32 PM
Typical Buck

Looks like somebody went to the Ill. deer & turkey classic! I went friday afternoon so most of the deer heads weren't there yet. However, I did see those two huge bucks in the corner (the 290 something buck and the one on the pedestal) and that 211" deer with a 27" or so spread. So I was happy!

That turkey display was also pretty neat.....be able to see all the different types of birds!
Old 03-03-2005, 05:58 AM

hey beagle,
Im not the owner of hunting unlimited....larry is, and my brother is a guide out there, I love the place, and thought it would be a good thing to do to spread the word a little bit, if you would like, i could try to get ahold of larry for you. have you hunted out there? if so, whats your name, and how did you do? Ryan is my brother, he has been working there for awhile now.
Oooh,I gotcha Deerslayer, I have a buddy that used to guide for Larry, But things fell apart.And I got to know Toby out there,he started his own outfit.I met up with him at one of the outdoor shows around here.
But I`ve never got the chance to hunt out there.I know it`s unbelieveable,probably the best state in the U.S. Gimme a couple years and I`ll find my way out there!!
Old 03-03-2005, 06:34 AM
Typical Buck

yeah, i talked to my brother, and he was wondering what happened to d. bart, he said he didnt know what had happened. my brother is also friends with toby as well. its a small world.....
Old 03-03-2005, 10:02 AM
Nontypical Buck

Those are all great!

Quick Reply: Ton 'o' Pics

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.