:D:);) http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v704/alwyshntn/RedneckChristmasDeer.jpg" />

Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 die hard hunters (check this out) >

die hard hunters (check this out)

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

die hard hunters (check this out)

Old 02-27-2005, 02:21 PM

Default RE: die hard hunters (check this out)

ok guys, laugh all you want but is REDNECKS like you guys and this kind of crap that WILL affects huntings political survival...

If only you understood that what we have today isn't given too us from previous generations, its borrowed from future generations!!!
RA

ps
Tell the fox hunters in England that they didnt have anything to worry about, their sport was centuries old and well respected in tradition!!!
Old 02-27-2005, 02:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

Redneck , no way !
Born a Yankey and will die that way !
We all need a scence of hummer ,and around X-mass this will mine
Old 02-27-2005, 03:22 PM

I'm with Red on this one. And yes we all need a little sense of humour and often a joke amongst ourselves is fine and understood but the optics are bad with this one because it communicates and reinforces an image the antis love to exploit. gg.
Old 02-27-2005, 03:33 PM
Fork Horn

Now that's just cool, not something you see everyday.
Old 02-27-2005, 03:41 PM
Inactive

I agree with Red.

What a way to impress young kids - "hey look, that man shot the reindeer - now Santa can't come !!" There are jokes and there is humour around Christmas, but that was carrying it a bit to far.

I agree that "Anti's" would have a field day with that !!

IMO.
Old 02-27-2005, 04:26 PM
Nontypical Buck

That's the main problem with this country today, Red. Everybody thinks the things he don't like ought to be forbidden to everybody.
To add to what Slam said, what is it we do that won't enrage or give "ammunition" to anti's? It sounds like some people will gladly turn hunting into a sport that is whispered about in dark corners. So if you have a son and want to take him on his first hunting trip and I find that offensive (which I most certainly DO NOT), should you not do it to keep from offending me? Maybe it offends me when I see you put weapons in your vehicle to go hunt or to the range (also DOES NOT) should you stop going? I believe common sense is prudent, and depending on your neighborhood, the "hanging deer" might not be a good idea, but I sure won't "tip toe" around for fear of hurting feelings. JMO
Old 02-27-2005, 05:30 PM

It always has to come back to being politically correct. Why won't they just leave me and my redneck ways alone. I will wear my redneck badge with honor. They will probably be offended by my bumper sticker that reads Gun Control..... The ability to hit what you are aiming at.
Old 02-27-2005, 05:46 PM
Giant Nontypical

They will probably be offended by my bumper sticker that reads Gun Control..... The ability to hit what you are aiming at.
or mine

Fight Crime Shoot Back
Old 02-27-2005, 07:11 PM

If we want to be respected for what we do, WE have to be respectful of what we do. I don't think there is anything respectful about displaying a lighted caricature of a slain deer or any other animal for that matter as a Christmas decoration. As I said before the optics are bad and would only do harm to our sport. I as many am a proud hunter from a family of hunters with a family of hunters. I will never whisper about hunting but when I speak of it I want to be respected for what I say either by my words or my actions not thought of as the brainless moron the antis would like to portray me as. gg.
Old 02-27-2005, 07:26 PM
Fork Horn

Lol that really funny!

Quick Reply: die hard hunters (check this out)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.