Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

north american hunting club

Old 02-20-2005, 10:28 AM

Default RE: north american hunting club

Save your $.
Not only do you not get any thing but the mag.
They now do telamarketing.
They send you stuff then want payed for it & to call them is on your $ not thiers.
Old 02-20-2005, 12:09 PM
Fork Horn

Been a life member for about 15 years.I've never been sent anything to buy nor anthing to field test.I like it!
Old 02-21-2005, 11:35 AM

I've been a life member for 20 years which is the only reason I'm still in it.
They sent me more junk than I could send back until I finally got it stopped.
I field tested one thing....a hand warmer that cost $1! They sent it in July and wanted a report in 30 days!

I told them it worked fine in 80 degree weather. Maybe they forgot that even Maine has a couple of months when it doesn't snow.
Old 02-21-2005, 08:09 PM

ive been a member for 2 years and ive been really happy with it. the mag alone is worth 2 bucks.ive only gotten one thing to feild test and that was a pair of gutting gloves.i was only sent 2 movies and u could buy them or send them back. i bought one and it wasnt half bad.id say join now
Old 02-21-2005, 09:54 PM
Fork Horn

I'm a member, but won't be renewing.

Received a LIfetime member recruiting pack containing a large patch (like what kind of doofus is going to put that on the back of their coat ?!?!).....then got a phone call wanting to know if I received it. Told them very plainly not to send me anything else like that. Use my money to fight anti-hunting legislation and the like.

Received ANOTHER packet about a year later. Told the follow-up caller the same thing.

3 weeks later, I got ANOTHER membership packet. I told the folllow-up caller that time that they just lost a member. They hung up really quick.[:'(]
Old 02-22-2005, 06:32 PM

biggest waste.....[:'(][:@]
Old 02-23-2005, 09:31 AM
Dominant Buck

Pain in the neck book club.
Old 02-23-2005, 10:58 AM

[quote]ORIGINAL: SniperP1

My dad was a member for a couple years, he got a few of the hard back hunting books, For Big Bucks Only, Whitetail Wisdom, Secrets of the Whitetail Pros, Secrets of the Turkey Pros, Hunting Trophy Black Bear & Complete Bowhunting. He also got the Coin folder w/the Grizzly Bear & Black Bear coins. IMO, all of the other stuff they sent was JUNK! Stickers, little note pads about the size of a pack of smokes w/about 10 pages, fishing hooks so small you could fish for fleas. lol Field testing.. NOT! Just how many of you actualy got to test ANYTHING? Don't get me wrong, I'm not running them down, I think their hard back books are great but, I think the "Field Testing" offer is just to get you to buy their magazine!?
Later, Phil B.
i have been a member for 5 years and have filedtested alot from new hunting camo to bowhunting stuff and i like the club u cant beat 1$ a mounth can ya

Old 02-26-2005, 03:32 PM

i am a life member it is an awesome club it is only 12 dollars a year
Old 02-27-2005, 05:17 AM
Nontypical Buck

It's no worse than the NRA...with a better magazine. I have never received a phone call from them, unlike the NRA who calls monthly.

People don't know how to play their game. If they send you something...keep it and don't pay for it. When they call for their $$$, explain to them that you have no legal obligation to pay or send it back since you did not order it, and they'll stop.

Also, on the field testing...you have to SIGN up for it. Even when they send you that 1st $5 thing to try, you have to sign up AGAIN. I have been a member for about 20 years, and I've probably received 15 things to try. The best was a tree stand.

Quick Reply: north american hunting club

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.