Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Is Poaching Okay???

Old 03-07-2005, 05:05 PM

Default RE: Is Poaching Okay???

Wow! I posted on this thread awhile back-back when it was about poaching. But its not even about that anymore. It seems to be about protecting your pride and making sure the person your fighting looses. I think we all (and you know who you are, lol) should go back to talking about poaching.

Now I prefer that none of my grammar gets corrected.
Old 03-07-2005, 05:26 PM

live2hunt - I got one thing to say to you. You're right.
Old 03-07-2005, 05:47 PM
bigcountry

I'm not sure he was being that critical
Hey, its his business. Just kinda shocked to see that. I don't think I have ever met a stay at home dad before unless he is seriously disabled. It definatly wouldn't work for me or any other man I know.

Old 03-07-2005, 06:09 PM

Ok, I'll just block this email address until this thread ends in 2006 then unblock it again.
Old 03-07-2005, 09:28 PM
Typical Buck

bigcountry
I guess you and all the men you know put your jobs before your kids. Well, some of the men in the world know what is most important and it sure was not my job [union carpenter]. I am sure you work for the government and you feel your job is way more important than your kids! Maybe some day we can get together and eat. I sure would love to see how well behaved your unimportant children are. It is true that a lot of men can't handle their kids on their own. And I agree, if you can't handle your own kids, you should stay at work and let others raise your children.

I totally understand why you think no one should kill deer without a tag for food. You are more worried about being at work than being with your kids. I believe this is one major reason why the usa is in the shape it is in.
Old 03-08-2005, 08:25 AM

"Oh and the buffalo. We were fairly responsible with them wasn't we?"

The government was responsible for wiping out the Indians also. What is your point? Note: I said deer were overpopulated and far from being extinct. I am not directing this toward you, but anyone who blindly follows and believes the government is an idiot.
Old 03-08-2005, 09:40 AM
bigcountry

jason, I don't think anywhere in this, people are even remotely saying they blindly follow the goverment???? Indians??? What?

Listen, I was trying to have a calm discussion about this. It went into alot of baiting by alot of people. It went worse and worse. I believe don't put anything here you would say straight to someones face. I hate how the internet protects peoples real identity.

Point I was making is sure, your own rules for your own land is a great idea, but the idiots ruin it for us. Only reason for any law is the bad apples. Those bad apples are poachers for us hunters. We pay for others mistakes. Hunters are supposed to be the ultimate conservationist. But attitudes by some who come on here, and tell us he is going to poach today just because of what he read here, don't fair well with me.

Deer may be far from extinct, so I think its great we keep up on that. Keep them far from extinct. You know "ounce of prevention" and all.

I have been to most continents for work. I have been to Columbia, where they come in the restraunts and throw everyone against the wall at will. Been to Japan, where you couldn't dream of having a gun because they are such a controlled society. Almost every country in Europe where they are far from free by our standards. Hong Kong where they can judge you, off one elected official, not 12 juriors. And this guy can be bought off for any reason. Northern Africa, goes on and on. And I have yet to find a place as well as we got it. In all our imperfections, we should all kiss the ground we are on right now in America. With all the corruption, and BS we hear from the Goverment, believe it or not, they are doing it better than anyone else. Everyone complains and wants more and more. But rarely have they left the protection of these borders to see the alternative.

Old 03-08-2005, 03:46 PM

I have yet to find a place as well as we got it. In all our imperfections, we should all kiss the ground we are on right now in America. With all the corruption, and BS we hear from the Goverment, believe it or not, they are doing it better than anyone else. Everyone complains and wants more and more. But rarely have they left the protection of these borders to see the alternative.
Amen Brother, AMEN! People have no idea how great they have it in this country unless they get out and see how life plays out in other countries, even the supposedly more civilized Europe. European countries are a nice place to visit, for a week or two, then you can't wait to get back. Same for the far East. This country has it all over any place out there, that's why so many people sign up to defend, fight, and if they have to, die for it. You want to know how great America is...ask any returing Sailor, Soldier, Airman or Marine.
Old 03-08-2005, 05:19 PM

Look at it this way, If your family is starving, and you think that poaching is a way to get em food, well I don't know about your state, but in Mississippi if you get caught poaching then there goes your gun, truck, and probably you to jail. So how is that gonna benefit the kids?
Old 03-08-2005, 05:31 PM

No judge in his right mind is going to condemn a man for attempting to feed his family.

Quick Reply: Is Poaching Okay???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.