Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Is Poaching Okay???

Old 03-04-2005, 08:07 PM
bigcountry

Default RE: Is Poaching Okay???

You anti "poaching" people make me laugh. Say what you want. You all remind me of a bunch of drones or actors in a play. Since when is taking an animal and eating it if your hungry wrong? Your all pathetic....whoooo the government....screw the government and their stupid rules. If a man is hungry he should not have to swallow his pride just to feed his family. Not only would I kill a friggin deer or ten of them if I had to, I would feel good about doing it and providing for myself and my kin. If you all want to stand in a welfare line and act like its better than dropping a deer, go for it. You won't see me there...I will be in a tree. Have some pride. Since when did a handout become acceptable? Pathetic. Grow a sack. And no judge or jury would ever convict on this subject.....by the way. What a bunch of idiots.....I might go crank one of those fury b#stard# right now just to spite you all.
Thank moosehorn, you just proved my point so well. All you had to do was open your mouth. Its pretty obvious. You can't help it.

Old 03-04-2005, 08:24 PM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: bigcountry

You anti "poaching" people make me laugh. Say what you want. You all remind me of a bunch of drones or actors in a play. Since when is taking an animal and eating it if your hungry wrong? Your all pathetic....whoooo the government....screw the government and their stupid rules. If a man is hungry he should not have to swallow his pride just to feed his family. Not only would I kill a friggin deer or ten of them if I had to, I would feel good about doing it and providing for myself and my kin. If you all want to stand in a welfare line and act like its better than dropping a deer, go for it. You won't see me there...I will be in a tree. Have some pride. Since when did a handout become acceptable? Pathetic. Grow a sack. And no judge or jury would ever convict on this subject.....by the way. What a bunch of idiots.....I might go crank one of those fury b#stard# right now just to spite you all.
Thank moosehorn, you just proved my point so well. All you had to do was open your mouth. Its pretty obvious. You can't help it.

bigcounty, it's a DEAD horse...Man, let it go! I know its your point of view and mine too,but how are you
going to convience anyone when it was just Posted----- Hey look two COPS did it !
Old 03-04-2005, 08:37 PM

If it where a true case of necessity it would be hard to succeed beings you've sold everything you have to hunt with and drive with because you've "really" done all you can for you family.
Old 03-04-2005, 08:52 PM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: m.t.hands

what's your possum recipe????????????????? i gotta know!!!!!!!!!
pre-heat the oven to 400 degrees, take an average size cleaned possum and take a nail gun and nail him to an oak or hickory 2X6 plank, spread a thin layer of bovine "patay" over the whole possum, bake on the middle rack for 1 hour and 15 minutes, remove from oven take possum off and eat the board.

do not use pine or treated boards, they'll leave a bad taste in you mouth

That's a good one m.t.!
Old 03-07-2005, 10:04 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: moosehornhunter

OK, now I'm a drone, pathetic and a fool who needs to grow a "sack". You can sit there and pound your chest all you want saying this and that about government "handouts" and how you'll shoot any deer you want. However, the fact remains that no matter how much you lie to yourself those that poach are actually alot more pathetic and spineless than those individuals who get what they have honestly. It's easy for someone to hide what they do while at the same time sitting on their high horse like they just saved their family from the brink of starvation. If you really have too much "pride" to help your family the honest way then the next time you poach a deer drive it down to the local game commission office and knock on the door. When they answer say, I shot this deer ilegally to feed my starving family and there's nothing you can do but I still have my "pride". Until you have the "sack" to do that your just acting more spineless than those you criticize. So next time before you start your name calling take a long look in the mirror, but then again if your just going to keep lying to yourself you'll only see what you want anyway so on second thought don't even bother.
Old 03-07-2005, 10:14 AM

O.K. whatever bear.....enjoy your food stamps....oooops, my food stamps that I paid for I mean.
Old 03-07-2005, 12:39 PM

I agree if you own the land it's YOURS not the government's. You should be able to do whatever the hell you want on it as long as you are not endangering a species. I think we can all agree that deer are a long ways from being extinct. Bow hunting should be legal everyday of the year, YES EVEN ON SUNDAYS. Those of us that live in the Bible Belt aren't allowed to hunt on Sundays. That's retarded, there is no reason why we should'nt be able to.
Old 03-07-2005, 01:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: moosehornhunter

O.K. whatever bear.....enjoy your food stamps....oooops, my food stamps that I paid for I mean.

Oh that's right I keep forgetting that I'm one of those special people who don't have to pay taxes. And you enjoy living in your own little fantasy world pounding your chest repeating the phrase "I'm special, I don't need a license because for some reason my family is worse of than a somolian on weight watchers yet I live in the most powerfull nation in the world". I'm sure you'll be shooting these deer with a 600.00 gun after you drive your 2002 ford f250 to you hunting spot where you already have a tree stand hanging. Hmmmmm, ever think of going without some of the "necessities" yourself to buy food. Oh wait, let me guess, you wouldn't have any "pride" if you had to drive a 300.00 dollar olds.
Old 03-07-2005, 01:58 PM

Bear....actualy, I own 2 dump trucks, an f350, an f250, and a gmc 2500, as well as an s2000. As far as me starving, hell no! Not even close. My point is, if I was, I would not take the hand outs that you would. I don't think welfare is right, you do. I feel that if everyone took care of their own, there is no need for it. Your barking up the wrong tree bud. Go fantacize about the next democrat that will be running for office. I'm truly not interested in speaking to you any further. You are not worth my time.
Old 03-07-2005, 02:04 PM
bigcountry

agree if you own the land it's YOURS not the government's. You should be able to do whatever the hell you want on it as long as you are not endangering a species.
Yea, thats right we did a bang up job managing our own land for the last 300 years. Oh, I forgot about those elk and Griz in the East like Ky and PA. We did wipe those out didn't we. Oh and the buffalo. We were fairly responsible with them wasn't we?

Quick Reply: Is Poaching Okay???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.