Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Is Poaching Okay???

Old 03-03-2005, 03:42 PM

Default RE: Is Poaching Okay???

bearlr,
I just want to say you are 1 stand up guy.
I applaud you and your take on this subject.
You said what I could not put in to words myself.
Old 03-03-2005, 07:46 PM

ORIGINAL: fastfire

bearlr,
Fastfire, now you said it for me.
Old 03-03-2005, 07:52 PM

Really whats the diff. other than the gov. owns the deer & a person owns the cow are not both against the law & are not both stealing.
Right. Both are stealing and it's not a stretch to compare them. I own that deer, just like you do. Gov't is US!!! They are elected by us to manage OUR deer! And yes, I will tell someone what to do if I see them or know they're about to steal a deer.
Old 03-04-2005, 07:42 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: fastfire

bearlr,
Thanks fastfire. I'm glad to see there's others on this thread that feel the same way I do.
Old 03-04-2005, 07:52 AM

Poaching is Poaching any way you look at it. Its illegal every way you look at it. I know several poachers but I stay out of it. Their business is their business.
Old 03-04-2005, 12:04 PM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: BowHuntingFool

Here we go again.....poaching is poaching no matter the time or situation. My father is over 80 years of age and he always had food on the table. His father raised cows and chickens to feed his family in the backyard. Slaughtered them in the garage but it was legal, not poaching! Poaching to feed your family is a cop out no matter how you look at it!!!!!! JMO!

AMEN,BROTHER!!!!
Old 03-04-2005, 12:09 PM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: bigcountry

Iloveto4x4, yes, and yes.

What I am talking about is the families go generation after generation after generation. If you come from WV, you know what I am saying. That gets my blood boiling. And then my dipstick ex father in law, has the nerve to look at me and say "boy, wish I could have went to college like you". And I reply, "yea, I just never got a girl pregnat at the age of 15 like you did". His family goes back generations drawing gov. money and poaching. Which is the typical poacher in Southern WV.

Does his family tree have branches,bigcountry?
Old 03-04-2005, 12:59 PM
Nontypical Buck

Probably looks like a yard stick LOL
Old 03-04-2005, 05:26 PM

You anti "poaching" people make me laugh. Say what you want. You all remind me of a bunch of drones or actors in a play. Since when is taking an animal and eating it if your hungry wrong? Your all pathetic....whoooo the government....screw the government and their stupid rules. If a man is hungry he should not have to swallow his pride just to feed his family. Not only would I kill a friggin deer or ten of them if I had to, I would feel good about doing it and providing for myself and my kin. If you all want to stand in a welfare line and act like its better than dropping a deer, go for it. You won't see me there...I will be in a tree. Have some pride. Since when did a handout become acceptable? Pathetic. Grow a sack. And no judge or jury would ever convict on this subject.....by the way. What a bunch of idiots.....I might go crank one of those fury b#stard# right now just to spite you all.
Old 03-04-2005, 05:32 PM

And another thought....you pro government and pro law and pro rule fools...I suppose you all think that it's ok for the government to make you wear seatbelts when you drive too. I used to wear one...right up until they told me I had to, now I don't. Get a grip...most laws that are in place are foolish. laws are put on the books to control the population. Your mentality is the reason why this country is not free anymore. And if you think you are free, then your even dumber than I thought you were before. Live and let live.

Quick Reply: Is Poaching Okay???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.