HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Whitetail Deer Hunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/whitetail-deer-hunting-4/)
-   -   cchwnn: hunting show con martin charles (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/whitetail-deer-hunting/88818-cchwnn-hunting-show-con-martin-charles.html)

cchwnn 02-01-2005 09:47 AM

cchwnn: hunting show con martin charles

hello i am new here and i am from kingsville tex, here in south texas we used to live right next to the larges ranch in south texas, king ranch .. lots of wild game.

grow up here in south texas we always heard about this man would did outlaw hunting. the following is his story..

CHICANO CORNERSTONE: hunting con martin charlies ·
HUNTING SHOW PART 0NE

Chicano cornerstone presents:

(Cchwnn:huntshow #1)

cchwnn:

Hunting con martin charlies..

Hunting location is unknown…..
The stories and reports are from a man who actullay lived. We have changed the name and location to protect him. By the way this martin charlies died somtime in 1965.

Hello raza ( speaking in a very low tone) I am here at my favor hunting spot inside the biggest ranch in SOUTH texas or maybe even the world at one time la King ranch. My property is right next to the largest protected wild game reserve in the world, Am I heaven or what ??? hejolia am I in heaven.

Before the season starts, it would be good to buy a hunting licence and at least be legal. Outlaw hunting is very popular in south texas. I will be referring to a period of 1956 to 1965. so go a buy, that a huntng licence for about or around a dollar or a little bit more. That’s only for hunting… ok

Here are some tips before you raza go hunting. There is two legal types of hunting one could do:

One can either hunt in your property or lease and tag those suckers. Now if you do carry tags with you, hang on to one just in case you kill one on the way home con your car or con that illegal spot –light your flashing around.
Now the second type is my style outlaw hunting. Let me give you my interpretation of what is outlaw hunting:
One that hunts in someone property without his or her permission. Legally trespassing on someones property con a fire arm can get your ass killed or shot in many case arrested, by the way I have never ever gotten arrested … Hejolia.

From the hundreds of times I have enter and exited that favor spot, not until now have I gotten busted or caught. From the hundreds of deer and other game I have hunted, I swear I have never wasted any part of the results of those hunt.

Lets stop con la stories and lets get ready to hunt….

Oh wow, guess what, that’s the next time I’m given a chance to display my talent.

From my hinding place, I am martin charles……( very low voice)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
our website is [email protected]

m.t.hands 02-01-2005 02:42 PM

RE: cchwnn: hunting show con martin charles

wow

thats all i can say