Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

i did it(we did it)

Old 01-30-2005, 06:36 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: i did it(we did it)

lol.....glad i could help you put 2 and 2 together it doesnt matter if we're ugly or good looking, you know you still want us, lol.............or one just like us, lol.........because we hunt[8D]
it's very exciting and it can be really scarey too.....youre 1/2 mile away from the dogs, you hear them bayin' up, you dont know if they have a big boar hog or a sow, you have to go through whatever is in between you and the your dogs without hesitation, you have to get to them quick(cut my finger on the saw grass tryin' to get to them, water thigh deep, your next step could be a gator's den, you just dont know, lol).....saw a friends bulldog yesterday, he got cut up bad and it happens so quick, if youre not there, you can't help.......i dont know if it's something i would be as passionate about as i am about turkey hunting, but i've been happy with going on a few hunts each year.....that's about all this old body can take......the first day is fine, the next your sore beyond words, you get out there and do it all over, needless to say that is why i am at home today , lol...i had to recover, lol.....and make sausage
Old 01-30-2005, 07:18 AM
Nontypical Buck

luck[:@][:@]
Old 01-30-2005, 08:01 AM

Nice pig!
Old 01-30-2005, 08:09 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Allseasonhunter7

WTF is the mean/angry faces for? yes luck has everything to do with it, you can't tell the dogs to go get the big boars only, they get any hog they smell.....just remember you increase your luck by hunting the nastiest stuff you can find, you can come here any frickin' time and i'll take you out to these marshes and see how you feel after.......i dont care how big your balls are, it's tough hunting and you still have to have the balls to grab it and stick it.....i know alot of men that wouldn't of done it or that would of hesitated, ww know that these hogs are tough animals....even the sows, but ones with cutters like that could slice you up instantly and they wouldnt think twice about doing so......i come here to share a hunting experience i have never had with everyone because i thought that was a part of hunting, to share your hunts and youre going to be rude, if youre going to be a blankey blank about it, then you should of not replied.........
Old 01-30-2005, 08:26 AM
Nontypical Buck

Nice Hog!

BTW - Do you have any Hand to Hand Combat Expericance? Your crazy
Old 01-30-2005, 08:31 AM
Nontypical Buck

What size are the cutters on that hog?! Man I am jealous! I have wanted to do that for soo long! Just no hogs in Utah....yet....
Old 01-30-2005, 08:52 AM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: Allseasonhunter7

jealous ??
Old 01-30-2005, 09:00 AM
Nontypical Buck

HnMa - I'm sure that you already know this but it is very easy for a person to sit behind a computer and talk trash about a hunt. I bet they wouldn't be so eager if they had to go out and hunt WITH you. Oh, by the way, what kind of sausage are you making? I just finished some sweet italian and polish. I wonder what kind their making????Hmmm. Congrats again.
Old 01-30-2005, 05:48 PM

Hotties in camo...oolala!

Oh...grats girl!