Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 HUNTING THE FENCE LINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >

HUNTING THE FENCE LINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

HUNTING THE FENCE LINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 01-26-2005, 11:59 AM

Default RE: HUNTING THE FENCE LINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sounds like you're making this to be much more than what it is....let me see if I see the problem:

1. You've got great place to hunt. (5,000 acres)
2. You've had equipment vandalized.
3. A neighbor makes a clearing and replaces an old fence.
4. He then puts up a feeder.
5. You're now angry with the neighbor for placing the feeder (legally) on his property and want to place repellant all over the place.

Sounds like you're making a big deal over nothing! You might think he has taken away "your" hunting land but in reality it's not yours. Besides you hunt no closer than 200 yards to the fence anyway or is this the problem...you hunted the fence or on that 150 acres?

Just let it go. Scout the area a bit and move to another acre of that 5,000 acres. I wouldn't get an ulcer over it. Be the bigger man...make friends with the neighbor and all should be good.