Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Michigan 2004 Piebald Deer

Old 02-06-2005, 01:43 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Michigan 2004 Piebald Deer

Sure doug post a pic, and find me some hair on that that you can definetly call brown, but you cant tell me that because the areas that are brown can possibly be from scent or rubbing. Sorry if i dont believe everything i see our hear. It is not illegal to question things in life. And i was argueing that i thought the deer was an albino then you came on here and insulted me first,
Sorry I guess this post just rubbed me the wrong way and I'm sure jci63 didn't get a warm fuzzy from it as well.

The key word from what i read there was, ALMOST ENTIRELY WHITE, it seems to me that your deer is entirely white, and carries no characteristics of a piebald deer. And yes i do agree that you need to get better educated on these animals. You most likely didnt know it was illegal to kill and albino so now that you do you are trying your best to cover what you have done wrong. PLEASE DO GET EDUCATED!
No hard feelings I hope? It just appeared to me that someone was getting slapped around for no reason.

Oh btw , I know alot of younger folks who are smarter than this dumb hick.
Old 02-06-2005, 05:21 PM
Fork Horn

I guess some people just like to keep things stirred up!
Old 02-06-2005, 08:05 PM

I dont really care anymore, and i didnt stir anything up, i said i was done talking about this issue and said nothing about it, just that people can question things in life if they want. I have dropped it and dont care anymore so you should too.
Old 02-06-2005, 09:58 PM

Wow you've gotten some presstime!

So back to the basic concept of this post....head or body mount?
Old 02-07-2005, 06:55 AM
Fork Horn

I myself enjoy posting on Websites about Hunting & Fishing. Sharing interest with other Hunters & Fisherman, sharing experiences. Because we live in a world of opinion, sometimes I find it hard to understand why some people are so negitive! Picking post apart until thier is nothing, but argument after argument. These boards to me, should be used to share our interest & experiences, not agrue. I enjoy reading other stories and experiences, I don't enjoy the constant bashing. Don't we get enough of that from the non-hunters? If you get your kicks from just getting people upset and aggravated, find another forum. Have some respect for the others who use this enjoy this forum and respect others!
Old 02-07-2005, 07:05 AM

Passed on a nice little Piebald doe 3 time this season. She was just a yearling.
Old 02-07-2005, 07:28 AM
Fork Horn

But how do we know that newspaper article is legitimate........you could have typed that up yourself.....I don't see a date on it?!!

Sorry I couldn't resist, sometimes you just gotta laugh about it. We'll be waiting for photos of the mount, thanks again for posting.
Old 02-07-2005, 07:59 AM

I've never seen a piebald or albino whitetail...only have seen albino (or all white) squirrels. I will admit they were cool looking.

Asked my wife last night about the piebald deer mount (head vs body)....she looked at me and rolled her eyes...as she walked away I could hear her say..."Where would you put a full sized deer in the house?...I bet the dogs would love to tear it apart!"
Old 02-07-2005, 05:13 PM

nice
Old 02-07-2005, 05:13 PM

join my hunting competition!

Quick Reply: Michigan 2004 Piebald Deer

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.