Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
And the outfitter called this hunting........ >

And the outfitter called this hunting........

Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

And the outfitter called this hunting........

Old 09-08-2002, 08:05 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 09-08-2002, 08:28 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 09-09-2002, 01:37 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: And the outfitter called this hunting........

Would i do it, no. Do I care others do it, no. Is it hunting....NO. I think hunting is the experience, nature, elements, wild animals...the harvest is a small portion and the trophy is a reward for the efforts of days of scouting, hunting, scheming, etc. Are their guys willing to pay for a trophy...well of course. Not everyone sees it as enjoyment, not everyone has or is able to become knowledgable and ultimately successful. Not everyone enjoys an area in which a "Trophy" may be potential. To some the trophy room, is just that a display, an ego rush..brag centre. I guess I am no different in this way but I get more enjoyment out of looking and recalling the successful day that put that head on my wall and equally to tell the whole story.

I also am not the type to hammer the first deer with horns, but know many who do...does this not make them hunters...NO. Trophies can be heads, memories...pretty much whatever we want to make them. So I will never condemn the decisions of a real "hunter". These penned hunters are just shooters and imo done nothing to be called "Hunters".

I would have laughed at this so called outfitter too, trying to sell me on his opperation, b/c hunting is never a gaurantee and if it is well where is the fun. I think that is what makes us "HUNTERS" so insensed.

But like said "whatever floats your boat". Leaves more real trophies for all of us guys....RIGHT!!!

Old 09-09-2002, 04:09 PM

Directed to Red Bow:

I think you’re ignorant for calling my mother a “bitch” considering that you have no idea who I am. But hey I’m the arrogant all knowing one. Look if you want to try and disparage me by being stereotypical based on my “announced ignorant thoughts” then that’s fine. Trying to establish ground on me by saying I’m a young arrogant “sob” without reason other than me stating my thoughts and opinions is unethical. One thing I can say is never presume. That is one of the biggest monstrosities the human brain acquires.

You’re the kind of person who thinks all black people are criminals/or in a gang.
Old 09-09-2002, 04:12 PM

Grouperhead* no problem at all and I appriciate the appology but none was needed. I don't take this stuff to heart.

Florida vs. Texas, I'll take Texas everytime unless were talking about South Beach hunting!!! Man they got some beauties walking around there.

Old 09-09-2002, 04:28 PM

Daily,

http://www.m-w.com/home.htm

Word

_________
SuperX
Old 09-09-2002, 04:43 PM

yeah that is where everyone should go if their unfamiliar with a meaning of a word.
Old 09-09-2002, 07:27 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 09-09-2002, 08:29 PM

I don’t consider myself a kid but I am young. I’m 20 years old but have been hunting since I was 10. Regardless I have no idea how old anyone is and honestly I've seen young kids take huge whitetail. I was raised to have good vocabulary because my father is an English professor. On that note what is so abnormal about how I write anyways He always went on hunting trips and naturally I went with. I mean no harm to anyone but when I notice something I don’t agree with I do not ignore it (Ignorance being the main one), when someone said 150 class bucks are nothing these days that annoyed me. Somehow you redbow got in the middle i really don’t know what i said to offend you but whatever lets let this slide. Regardless of how different we are there is one thing we all like to do and that’s hunting.

you start hunting and you suck, you keep doing it till you dont suck
Old 09-09-2002, 08:35 PM

And also I noticed one more thing on redbows post quote: "Congrats on 30 posts".....

What would it matter if i had 30 or 5000 posts.Would that make you respect my thoughts. Im sorry that just made me laugh.

you start hunting and you suck, you keep doing it till you dont suck

Quick Reply: And the outfitter called this hunting........

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.