Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 big money taking your hunting ground? >

big money taking your hunting ground?

Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

big money taking your hunting ground?

Old 01-14-2005, 12:38 PM

Default RE: big money taking your hunting ground?

anywhere you wanted to go, and hunt undisturbed for anything you wanted 24/7 (yes, even SUNDAYS {still a sore topic with me } ).
Hey what about guys that work 60 hours a week and only get saturday off too hunt.... they have sunday shopping why not have sunday hunting for those ppl who actually work.
Old 01-15-2005, 06:40 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: big money taking your hunting ground?

Here in NJ land is also going fast! I just had a house built on the edge of a 3,000 acre WMA. I can walk out my back door and hunt. So I am very happy about that. I am also working towards buying a piece of land so I always have a place for my friends and family to go. Nothing in NJ is cheap and the price of land is out of control! I love the outdoors and I want to make sure my kids and thier kids have a place to hunt and fish so as soon as I can afford it I'm going to buy it. I listen to the stories my father tells and him and his brothers used to hunt pretty much anywhere they wanted back in the day! Now those places are parking lots and mini malls! The spots still wild are either owned by anti's or leased for big $$$$. These are trends that I think will continue until there is very little if any land left! Good luck out there!...