Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Vang -- A HERO

Old 01-05-2005, 10:09 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Vang -- A HERO

Sorry, evolution does not have one supporting fact. Not one ! It's all based upon theory's
Old 01-05-2005, 11:19 AM
Typical Buck

Jluke04,

Nicely done with your comments on that hmong pride forum. I'm going to join it too and hammer on them for awhile.
Old 01-05-2005, 11:27 AM

Thank you
Old 01-05-2005, 11:32 AM

I also made a couple of posts at the botom of the "Deer Hunting Shooting" topic
Old 01-05-2005, 12:31 PM

It really saddens me to see what F**K_U_SlantEyes and longgduckdonng said at the bottom of the "deer hunting shooting" thread , even worse is that they are probably posters from these very forums, scince they both just registered today, you people are putting truth to their words.
Old 01-05-2005, 01:52 PM
Typical Buck

I am with you JLUKE04 I was trying to get as many people to look at this web sight as I could. to see what thye said about us white people.
Now some guys form the USA droped to there level.I will no longer send people to the sight.

I hope the hmong people do not use this to make the usa look bad. AS we did have the chance to do BEFOR the crap that people from here posted.

PLZ THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU DO
Old 01-05-2005, 01:52 PM

Amen
Old 01-05-2005, 07:30 PM

Public schools aren't there to teach religion.
Do you know ANYTHING about this country's history??? SCHOOL'S WERE CHURCHES FOR NEARLY 100 YEARS YOU FOOL!!! And religion and the Bible played a large roll in classes every single day! In small communities across this entire nation, churches were schools during the week, then cleaned up on Saturday for services on Sunday, where the same families congregated to worship. DUH!!
Old 01-05-2005, 07:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

This kind of talk reminds me of going to high school and having someone yell at me from across a parking lot as they got in their car and drove away, knowing I could do nothing about it. As far as this is concerned, I'm not looking for trouble, but should trouble find me it would not be good for that individual.
Old 01-05-2005, 07:47 PM

You go Jluke...I couldn't get that site up for about an hour, but it finally came up...I thought they were taking down some of the posts but they didn't. Anyway, awesome posting -- and no responses to you yet! Maybe you struck a few nerves!? Hope so!!

Quick Reply: Vang -- A HERO

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.