Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Vang -- A HERO

Old 01-04-2005, 08:14 PM

Default Vang -- A HERO

Check some of this out...Vang is a hero and a role model and all us "whitey's" should take a lesson -- and be killed...

": And yes, I do believe Vang's story that the whiteys hurled racial slurs at Vang. ****, they even shot at Vang
FIRST...because them honkies thought the small Asian man couldn't fight back. Hahahaha...I guess the six dead crackrs learned it the hard way.

: Too bad Chai Vang wasn't the person of the year on Time Magazine for 2004.:"

Or, go here:
hmongpride.com/boards
and check out the titles of some of their threads and how they talk about "white" people and how they hero-worship Vang
(Warning - very foul, disgusting language)

Examples:

....save the Hmong kill the white man
the easiest way to get rid of racism is....KILLL ALL THE WHITE PEOPLE

deer hunting shooting at hmongpride.com/boards

"My point of the view: I respect the hmong dude for what he did, but if I was him I would just walk away. But he acted in self defense. So I wouldn't blame him for killing the while folks. Damm iT I think this is the first major Hmong News to hit US World News. God blessed the Hmong dude."

They're proud of their Vang. They're happy about what he did. It could be your hunting turf next. Please, know what we're really dealing with here and remember the WI Deer Hunters.
Blessings.
Old 01-04-2005, 08:44 PM

Default RE: Vang -- A HERO

the second link really shows how they feel about us thats for sure

these are their words not mine- hold on ta yer hats and be ready to be blown away-- literally
Old 01-04-2005, 08:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

thats absolutely sickening
Old 01-04-2005, 10:12 PM

that is sooooo sad. there is so much horse crap on that site. and there are so many words that i want to say but i am not going to express them on here. i feel so bad for those hunters families!
Old 01-04-2005, 10:24 PM
Typical Buck

It is very bad if a group of white men get togeather and make a club,it is racist.BUT there is tons of clubs,scholarships and government programs THAT white people can not get in to. NOW WHO IS RACIST???????

You do not see things like this wrote by real US citizens. Any one that writes things like this should be sent to where they come from!
Old 01-05-2005, 06:40 AM

Oh My God, I can't belive that stuff on that site. I am totaly losted for words. I have seen racists before, but that was kid stuff compared to this crap. I would never go hunting or in my back yard again if I was around the Hmong now, not with out a tank!!! Some other nut is gonna do the same thing next year for sure. I have never heard of so much hatred toward white people in my whole life, or for any race for that matter.
Old 01-05-2005, 06:48 AM
Giant Nontypical

well from the reactions I don't think I will go over there and anger myself. It's easy enough for me to go off on a rant on this subject, I don't need fuel.
Old 01-05-2005, 07:20 AM

I can tell that these fine young hmong kids are gonna be very productive with there lives. They really have some great intellectual views on the world and even better, they are speaking OUR language. Go figure.
Old 01-05-2005, 07:28 AM

I made my own post on their forums.

Unacceptable language on the link given. Inappropriate for the board.
Old 01-05-2005, 08:25 AM

Im not racist but seeing that bull....makes me think about becoming one. Thats sick [:'(][:'(][:'(]

Tim

Quick Reply: Vang -- A HERO

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.