HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Whitetail Deer Hunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/whitetail-deer-hunting-4/)
-   -   Remember The Murdered Wisconsin Hunters? (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/whitetail-deer-hunting/85016-remember-murdered-wisconsin-hunters.html)

defendwihunters 01-03-2005 06:17 PM

Remember The Murdered Wisconsin Hunters?

Remember The Murdered Wisconsin Hunters?
http://www.americandaily.com/article/6079

Please consider reading..it's not that long and he has some super points.

It could be your hunting turf next. Please, know what we're really dealing with here and remember the WI Deer Hunters.
Blessings.

onebullet 01-04-2005 02:52 PM

RE: Remember The Murdered Wisconsin Hunters?

looks like the people who read just dont wanna accept truth defend .....
i think you should have titled it- what do vangs people think of vang- instead
we can only try to open their eye def but if they choose to keep em closed there is not much we can do but they will understand when it hits their front door- and we can say we tried to tell you but you didnt listen, the post hmong spin is as clear as can be as to their feelings towards us i have sent my warning out to these people i HOPE THEY LISTEN
pretty sad when i gotta carry my 45 concealed just to go fishin-mark my word this deal with vang will make them even bolder but it has hardened my attitude towards them also it works both ways

Homelessman 01-04-2005 03:08 PM

Why keep bringing this Vang killing back stuff in here? Can't we talk about some other interesting thing. I'm sick and tired of reading this same old stuff. Is this the only thing in the mind of Defender and Onebullet?:D

onebullet 01-04-2005 03:12 PM

ORIGINAL: Homelessman

Why keep bringing this Vang killing back stuff in here? Can't we talk about some other interesting thing. I'm sick and tired of reading this same old stuff. Is this the only thing in the mind of Defender and Onebullet?:D
Edited because personal attacks will not be tolerated.

kshunter 01-04-2005 03:39 PM

The posts of the Hmong sound a lot like the crazed minds of some in the middle east. Insanity and heredity sometimes go hand in hand. But then I don't want to classify a whole group, because they is always some good in all bad.

onebullet 01-04-2005 08:06 PM

defend repost this with title---- "vang a hero" read reviews------------then see how many people read it

and remove 1st link- stay with second

defendwihunters 01-04-2005 08:09 PM

Gotcha onebullet ;)

defendwihunters 01-04-2005 08:10 PM

Why keep bringing this Vang killing back stuff in here? Can't we talk about some other interesting thing. I'm sick and tired of reading this same old stuff. Is this the only thing in the mind of Defender and Onebullet?
homeless, do you have to live with them? Did they kill six of your nieghbors? Do you see write-ups in your paper constantly about their violent nature and such? You don't have to read the threads, homeless, there are many, many others here. If these don't interest you, don't waste your time. But if you have a heart, please look at both sides of this issue closely before you go off half-cocked. There are two sides and ours isn't the ugly one.

onebullet 01-04-2005 08:16 PM

defend--- remember i am not out to hate these people i want people to see what to expect,

they will spread out and come to their hunting grounds and towns and try to take over then we can say" we tried to tell yall" but we were kkk and racist before they got ta yer town!!!!

IMO one good one / 10 bad ones --not a good ratio and my RACIST opinion

ELKINMTCWB 01-04-2005 08:17 PM

This is very sad that PEOPLE move to the usa,the usa sends them to shcool here FOR FREE pays there living expences then they act as if WE the us people owe them. This is nuts I say if they do not want to learn our laws and sheech they need to go back to where they come from.

onebullet 01-04-2005 08:24 PM

ORIGINAL: ELKINMTCWB

This is very sad that PEOPLE move to the usa,the usa sends them to shcool here FOR FREE pays there living expences then they act as if WE the us people owe them. This is nuts I say if they do not want to learn our laws and sheech they need to go back to where they come from.
what is even sadder yet is all the phillipines with RN degrees to help with our ageing population are required to wait 4 years to get into this country
and we let hmongs in thousands at a time yearly and wont speak but know english
but you have a nurse who speaks the language and knows medicine too and they have to wait
---------what an effed up country we have become--------------

oh thats right i am racist so i have to hate phillipinos too right, okay I AM NOT PRDJUDICE I HATE EVERYBODY EQUALLY --there now we are all on a level playing field again- now tell me why i should like you______? print name in blank

and yes "gel or git"

defendwihunters 01-04-2005 08:29 PM

I don't hate them, either onebullet...but I do hate what they're doing to our communities. Shoot, my hairdresser is a Hmong and the best darned hair-cutter I've ever had. Sweet gal...don't even think of her as a Hmong, to be honest. I'll respect any hard-working, decent, clean, honest person blending into the community no matter who they are.

We sponsered a Hmong family in our church. I donated just as much as anyone, we gave them a home to live in, etc. That was ten years ago. They still don't work, they still get our assistance, they have 16 kids, they still don't speak English and never once did they show any sign of gratitude of any kind. Doesn't seem right to me; we gave with our hearts as well as our pocketbooks. All we wanted was a little kindness and respect in return. All is see is contempt and loathing.

It IS sad, Elkin.

onebullet 01-04-2005 08:37 PM

ORIGINAL: defendwihunters

I don't hate them, either onebullet...but I do hate what they're doing to our communities. Shoot, my hairdresser is a Hmong and the best darned hair-cutter I've ever had. Sweet gal...don't even think of her as a Hmong, to be honest. I'll respect any hard-working, decent, clean, honest person blending into the community no matter who they are.

We sponsered a Hmong family in our church. I donated just as much as anyone, we gave them a home to live in, etc. That was ten years ago. They still don't work, they still get our assistance, they have 16 kids, they still don't speak English and never once did they show any sign of gratitude of any kind. Doesn't seem right to me; we gave with our hearts as well as our pocketbooks. All we wanted was a little kindness and respect in return. All is see is contempt and loathing.

It IS sad, Elkin.
heard that story from more than one church -defend
dozens of em -with pretty much the same result-

defendwihunters 01-04-2005 09:25 PM

It's so sad. Just plain sad. :( We could've all got along...and now so darned many people just don't seem to understand that it isn't us "hateful, bigoted whitey's" fault...quite the contrary, but I can see that you know all about that! I just wish more people would understand and give a d**n.

BOWFANATIC 01-05-2005 01:56 AM

I dont recall ever seeing as much hypocracy in one thread![>:]

Should I tell my 13 year old son that he can no longer hang around his best (hmong) friend because of what Vang did , or from comments by a few other punks on a message board?
If other races judged all of us (whites) based on Jeffrey Dahmer we'd all be some sick bastards wouldn't we?:eek:

six shot 01-05-2005 08:31 AM

i dont think it is right to blame a whole group for one person but we are getting run over by immigrants so send the mexicans,japanese

Jluke04 01-05-2005 08:35 AM

Unacceptable language on the link given.

Charlie P 01-05-2005 08:43 AM

Geez, Thanks for inviting them over here.[:'(]

Jluke04 01-05-2005 08:44 AM

lol I want them to see how wrong they are

Jluke04 01-05-2005 08:48 AM

Plus if they come and post some off the wall crap we have great mods on these forums that will shut em down quick like

ironranger 01-05-2005 11:11 AM

I've always heard that immigrants get some kind of tax break entering the country but have heard conflicting stories. Does anyone know what kind of deal, if any, that they get?? If they do then my question is why?? If anything they should pay more to start out in this country as we all struggled when we were younger and many of us continue to struggle. It seems they give the breaks to the ones that haven't earned it yet...

Jluke04 01-05-2005 12:31 PM

It really saddens me to see what************ and ************** said at the bottom of the "deer hunting shooting" thread , even worse is that they are probably posters from these very forums, scince they both just registered today, you people are putting truth to their words.

Jack Ryan 01-05-2005 04:27 PM

Wow.
I'm so much more proud now.
Just for future reference if you think you are going to post something really important and might need the edit key, try a word processor, let some one else read and critique it, then cut and paste the whole discourse to the public message board.

defendwihunters 01-05-2005 06:12 PM

ironranger, yes they do get tax breaks. Hmongs were given amnesty. If you're really interested, read over IRS Publication 519, US Tax Guide for Aliens. Here's a quick summary:

Aliens who keep immigrant status.
If you file the waiver provided by section 247(b) of the Immigration and Nationality Act to keep your immigrant status, you no longer qualify for the exemption from U.S. tax under U.S. tax law from the date of filing the waiver with the Attorney General.

However, you do not lose the exemption if you file the waiver and meet either of the following conditions.
You are exempt from U.S. tax by an income tax treaty, consular agreement, or international agreement between the United States and your country.

You work for an international organization and the international agreement creating the international organization provides that alien employees are exempt from U.S. income tax. Two international organizations that have such a provision are the International Monetary Fund (IMF) and the International Bank for Reconstruction and Development (World Bank).
http://www.irs.gov/publications/p519/ch10.html

Here's a link to the actual Pub online: http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/p519.pdf (page 56 is some interesting questions and answers).

Jluke, I tried to get the link up to check out your post and the site was down! Will try again -- and as far as them coming here, I agree totally, they wouldn't last long! They can't hold a candle to you guys! ;)

Jack Ryan 01-05-2005 07:45 PM

That board is a bunch of dumb punk kids.

Check out any teen board and it's barely distinguishable.

You are getting bent out of shape over nothing more than a bunch of teenagers jerking your chain and I'm embarrassed to admit I was taken in to at first and linked to it on several other sites.

Christine B 01-05-2005 09:03 PM

Consider this one locked .....