HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Whitetail Deer Hunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/whitetail-deer-hunting-4/)
-   -   Remember The Murdered Wisconsin Hunters? (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/whitetail-deer-hunting/85016-remember-murdered-wisconsin-hunters.html)

defendwihunters 01-03-2005 06:17 PM

Remember The Murdered Wisconsin Hunters?

Remember The Murdered Wisconsin Hunters?
http://www.americandaily.com/article/6079

Please consider reading..it's not that long and he has some super points.

It could be your hunting turf next. Please, know what we're really dealing with here and remember the WI Deer Hunters.
Blessings.

onebullet 01-04-2005 02:52 PM

RE: Remember The Murdered Wisconsin Hunters?

looks like the people who read just dont wanna accept truth defend .....
i think you should have titled it- what do vangs people think of vang- instead
we can only try to open their eye def but if they choose to keep em closed there is not much we can do but they will understand when it hits their front door- and we can say we tried to tell you but you didnt listen, the post hmong spin is as clear as can be as to their feelings towards us i have sent my warning out to these people i HOPE THEY LISTEN
pretty sad when i gotta carry my 45 concealed just to go fishin-mark my word this deal with vang will make them even bolder but it has hardened my attitude towards them also it works both ways

Homelessman 01-04-2005 03:08 PM

Why keep bringing this Vang killing back stuff in here? Can't we talk about some other interesting thing. I'm sick and tired of reading this same old stuff. Is this the only thing in the mind of Defender and Onebullet?:D

onebullet 01-04-2005 03:12 PM

ORIGINAL: Homelessman

Why keep bringing this Vang killing back stuff in here? Can't we talk about some other interesting thing. I'm sick and tired of reading this same old stuff. Is this the only thing in the mind of Defender and Onebullet?:D
Edited because personal attacks will not be tolerated.

kshunter 01-04-2005 03:39 PM

The posts of the Hmong sound a lot like the crazed minds of some in the middle east. Insanity and heredity sometimes go hand in hand. But then I don't want to classify a whole group, because they is always some good in all bad.

onebullet 01-04-2005 08:06 PM

defend repost this with title---- "vang a hero" read reviews------------then see how many people read it

and remove 1st link- stay with second

defendwihunters 01-04-2005 08:09 PM

Gotcha onebullet ;)

defendwihunters 01-04-2005 08:10 PM

Why keep bringing this Vang killing back stuff in here? Can't we talk about some other interesting thing. I'm sick and tired of reading this same old stuff. Is this the only thing in the mind of Defender and Onebullet?
homeless, do you have to live with them? Did they kill six of your nieghbors? Do you see write-ups in your paper constantly about their violent nature and such? You don't have to read the threads, homeless, there are many, many others here. If these don't interest you, don't waste your time. But if you have a heart, please look at both sides of this issue closely before you go off half-cocked. There are two sides and ours isn't the ugly one.

onebullet 01-04-2005 08:16 PM

defend--- remember i am not out to hate these people i want people to see what to expect,

they will spread out and come to their hunting grounds and towns and try to take over then we can say" we tried to tell yall" but we were kkk and racist before they got ta yer town!!!!

IMO one good one / 10 bad ones --not a good ratio and my RACIST opinion

ELKINMTCWB 01-04-2005 08:17 PM

This is very sad that PEOPLE move to the usa,the usa sends them to shcool here FOR FREE pays there living expences then they act as if WE the us people owe them. This is nuts I say if they do not want to learn our laws and sheech they need to go back to where they come from.