Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 Remember The Murdered Wisconsin Hunters? >

Remember The Murdered Wisconsin Hunters?

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Remember The Murdered Wisconsin Hunters?

Old 01-04-2005, 08:24 PM

Default RE: Remember The Murdered Wisconsin Hunters?

ORIGINAL: ELKINMTCWB

This is very sad that PEOPLE move to the usa,the usa sends them to shcool here FOR FREE pays there living expences then they act as if WE the us people owe them. This is nuts I say if they do not want to learn our laws and sheech they need to go back to where they come from.
what is even sadder yet is all the phillipines with RN degrees to help with our ageing population are required to wait 4 years to get into this country
and we let hmongs in thousands at a time yearly and wont speak but know english
but you have a nurse who speaks the language and knows medicine too and they have to wait
---------what an effed up country we have become--------------

oh thats right i am racist so i have to hate phillipinos too right, okay I AM NOT PRDJUDICE I HATE EVERYBODY EQUALLY --there now we are all on a level playing field again- now tell me why i should like you______? print name in blank

and yes "gel or git"
Old 01-04-2005, 08:29 PM

I don't hate them, either onebullet...but I do hate what they're doing to our communities. Shoot, my hairdresser is a Hmong and the best darned hair-cutter I've ever had. Sweet gal...don't even think of her as a Hmong, to be honest. I'll respect any hard-working, decent, clean, honest person blending into the community no matter who they are.

We sponsered a Hmong family in our church. I donated just as much as anyone, we gave them a home to live in, etc. That was ten years ago. They still don't work, they still get our assistance, they have 16 kids, they still don't speak English and never once did they show any sign of gratitude of any kind. Doesn't seem right to me; we gave with our hearts as well as our pocketbooks. All we wanted was a little kindness and respect in return. All is see is contempt and loathing.

It IS sad, Elkin.
Old 01-04-2005, 08:37 PM

ORIGINAL: defendwihunters

I don't hate them, either onebullet...but I do hate what they're doing to our communities. Shoot, my hairdresser is a Hmong and the best darned hair-cutter I've ever had. Sweet gal...don't even think of her as a Hmong, to be honest. I'll respect any hard-working, decent, clean, honest person blending into the community no matter who they are.

We sponsered a Hmong family in our church. I donated just as much as anyone, we gave them a home to live in, etc. That was ten years ago. They still don't work, they still get our assistance, they have 16 kids, they still don't speak English and never once did they show any sign of gratitude of any kind. Doesn't seem right to me; we gave with our hearts as well as our pocketbooks. All we wanted was a little kindness and respect in return. All is see is contempt and loathing.

It IS sad, Elkin.
heard that story from more than one church -defend
dozens of em -with pretty much the same result-
Old 01-04-2005, 09:25 PM

It's so sad. Just plain sad. We could've all got along...and now so darned many people just don't seem to understand that it isn't us "hateful, bigoted whitey's" fault...quite the contrary, but I can see that you know all about that! I just wish more people would understand and give a d**n.
Old 01-05-2005, 01:56 AM
Nontypical Buck

I dont recall ever seeing as much hypocracy in one thread![>:]

Should I tell my 13 year old son that he can no longer hang around his best (hmong) friend because of what Vang did , or from comments by a few other punks on a message board?
If other races judged all of us (whites) based on Jeffrey Dahmer we'd all be some sick bastards wouldn't we?
Old 01-05-2005, 08:31 AM

i dont think it is right to blame a whole group for one person but we are getting run over by immigrants so send the mexicans,japanese
Old 01-05-2005, 08:35 AM

Unacceptable language on the link given.
Old 01-05-2005, 08:43 AM
Boone & Crockett

Geez, Thanks for inviting them over here.[:'(]
Old 01-05-2005, 08:44 AM

lol I want them to see how wrong they are
Old 01-05-2005, 08:48 AM

Plus if they come and post some off the wall crap we have great mods on these forums that will shut em down quick like

Quick Reply: Remember The Murdered Wisconsin Hunters?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.