Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 Remember The Murdered Wisconsin Hunters? >

Remember The Murdered Wisconsin Hunters?

Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Remember The Murdered Wisconsin Hunters?

Old 01-05-2005, 11:11 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Remember The Murdered Wisconsin Hunters?

I've always heard that immigrants get some kind of tax break entering the country but have heard conflicting stories. Does anyone know what kind of deal, if any, that they get?? If they do then my question is why?? If anything they should pay more to start out in this country as we all struggled when we were younger and many of us continue to struggle. It seems they give the breaks to the ones that haven't earned it yet...
Old 01-05-2005, 12:31 PM

It really saddens me to see what************ and ************** said at the bottom of the "deer hunting shooting" thread , even worse is that they are probably posters from these very forums, scince they both just registered today, you people are putting truth to their words.
Old 01-05-2005, 04:27 PM
Typical Buck

Wow.
I'm so much more proud now.
Just for future reference if you think you are going to post something really important and might need the edit key, try a word processor, let some one else read and critique it, then cut and paste the whole discourse to the public message board.
Old 01-05-2005, 06:12 PM

ironranger, yes they do get tax breaks. Hmongs were given amnesty. If you're really interested, read over IRS Publication 519, US Tax Guide for Aliens. Here's a quick summary:

Aliens who keep immigrant status.
If you file the waiver provided by section 247(b) of the Immigration and Nationality Act to keep your immigrant status, you no longer qualify for the exemption from U.S. tax under U.S. tax law from the date of filing the waiver with the Attorney General.

However, you do not lose the exemption if you file the waiver and meet either of the following conditions.
You are exempt from U.S. tax by an income tax treaty, consular agreement, or international agreement between the United States and your country.

You work for an international organization and the international agreement creating the international organization provides that alien employees are exempt from U.S. income tax. Two international organizations that have such a provision are the International Monetary Fund (IMF) and the International Bank for Reconstruction and Development (World Bank).
http://www.irs.gov/publications/p519/ch10.html

Here's a link to the actual Pub online: http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/p519.pdf (page 56 is some interesting questions and answers).

Jluke, I tried to get the link up to check out your post and the site was down! Will try again -- and as far as them coming here, I agree totally, they wouldn't last long! They can't hold a candle to you guys!
Old 01-05-2005, 07:45 PM
Typical Buck

That board is a bunch of dumb punk kids.

Check out any teen board and it's barely distinguishable.

You are getting bent out of shape over nothing more than a bunch of teenagers jerking your chain and I'm embarrassed to admit I was taken in to at first and linked to it on several other sites.
Old 01-05-2005, 09:03 PM
Super Moderator

Consider this one locked .....