Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

had to get mad at dad

Old 01-03-2005, 11:09 AM

Default had to get mad at dad

my dad who is a great guy gave my son an airsoft gun for christmas but did not preach saftey to him when he did , the kids spend most of there time with my ex-wife they are 19 and 11 years old boy and girl respectively i was talking to my son on the phone when i hear" ouch dammit missy that hurt,she had shot him in the a$$ with the airsoft" i immediatley got her on the phone and started preachin"guns are not toys" i cant believe after all safety pounded in me head about safety that it just didnt mutate into my gene pool automatically.
i told
he scold
airgun is on hold

as it should be----"youll shot your eye out" ---remember that one fellas
ex got scolded too-
Old 01-03-2005, 02:35 PM

Default RE: had to get mad at dad

Better a scolding now than a "I didn't know the gun was loaded" story to the cops later.
Old 01-03-2005, 04:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

At least you are stepping in and saying something before he gets his hands on a real gun and shoots someone without thinking about it.
The OH-SH_T is not what you want to here.
Old 01-03-2005, 04:20 PM
Nontypical Buck

Good call onebulletnip it in the butt before it nips back.
Old 01-03-2005, 05:22 PM

Mutate that gene onebullet!!! [:-] Maybe it's a blessing in disguise that this happened while you were on the phone with them, so you could give them a good "talking to". Hope they listened and learned!!

My brother once shot me in the butt with his BB Gun...only stung but I was sure glad it was only a BB gun! He got quite a lecture even at that.
Old 01-03-2005, 07:40 PM

i think we all been shot with a bb gun once in our lives(i think i still have that bump on my rump)[:@]--makes us think about how bad a 22 would feel--or worse a 44
-BBguns= TRAINING wheel guns
hurt well enough to remember ta this day---thanks brother doug--- that reminds me
I STILL OWE YOU--
--hum maybe itching powder in the underwear????
Old 01-03-2005, 07:54 PM

ORIGINAL: TeeJay

Good call onebulletnip it in the butt before it nips back.

"yah gotta Nip it AndyNIP IT NIP IT NIP IT"--------aww come on Barney----------- "IN THE BUD"

deputy barney fife from " the andy griffith show" LOL
Old 01-03-2005, 08:22 PM

(i think i still have that bump on my rump)
ROFL!!! So you got a "bump on your rump", too huh! Love it!
Old 01-03-2005, 08:37 PM
Typical Buck

My bump is on the back of my shoulder. The wise guy punk who shot me (my friend) found out how bad a wiffle ball bat can sting! LOL!
Old 01-04-2005, 07:40 AM

Hehe I got TWO bumps, one in my right in my chest, dead center, then another in my left hip, when I was about 15 some kids thought it would be funny to hole up in some woods in our old neighborhood and snipe people that walked by. First I was scared ****less but then I was just pissed, so I went over to where all there bikes were and threw every single one into the bayou. Then I told my dad who got on the phone with all their parents, none of them could sit down for awhile after that. This also happened right after xmas so most of their bikes they had just got, to bad I was so scrawney back then maybe I could have done more, they would have deserved it

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.