Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 Story to picture that Taz posted I hope >

Story to picture that Taz posted I hope

Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Story to picture that Taz posted I hope

Old 12-21-2004, 08:32 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Story to picture that Taz posted I hope

I will post the score on the contest post.

On Sat. my 11 year wedding anniversary, I hunted half a day and got a good present. I was on the edge of the low grounds on the back side of the hunt when people were starting to go in for lunch. All of the moving around jumped this nine pointer and he ran 60 yards of my stand and I was able to get a good shot. I was only about 25 yards from the water so he made it to the water. I was able to make one more shot at about 50 yards and he fell dead. I had to go up to the highway and go to the otherside of the water and wade back ot the deer, about a 30 yard wade. The water was very very very cold but I did not feel a thing.

If the picture does not post could I email it to someone else. I chose Taz because I think he posted a picture for me three years ago.
Old 12-21-2004, 08:39 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Story to picture that Taz posted I hope

I am hunting Wed and THur. so I will try again on Fri. to post if it is not there already.
Old 12-22-2004, 12:39 AM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Story to picture that Taz posted I hope

Not there,will be waiting