Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 chi vang attorneys will use self defense and >

chi vang attorneys will use self defense and

Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

chi vang attorneys will use self defense and

Old 12-24-2004, 10:54 AM

Default RE: chi vang attorneys will use self defense and

[quote]ORIGINAL: quiksilver

Onebullet-

I don't quite know what you're trying to prove here... I'm sure that the prosecutor's complaint is drafted casting the information available in a light most favorable to the state. I'm also sure that there is evidence/testimony that the prosecutor finds damaging, and said evidence will be omitted and left for Defense to uncover. Remarkably, the Defendant's testimony is largely omitted. Generally, this particular complaint spins a tale as told by the two survivors. Note that hardly any of the Defendant's own testimony is referred to in the complaint.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

you didnt read the whole thing than did you?- its right at the bottom after the charges-i am not trying to prove anything read my signature--here it is ---IGNORANCE ONCE DISSPELLED---IS IMPOSSIBLE TO RESTABLISH.
or should i draw you a map to where i am at with this?? I know the legal system just as good as you believe it or not! and you have some valid points but that doesnt make it right...
Old 12-24-2004, 12:45 PM

ORIGINAL: Unclebuck 300

Been watching this discussion since it began and have several comments...

First, my belief is that he is guilty of the charges and that he did in fact murder these six people in cold blood. His stories, as published, have changed several times and none of them are justification for what he did.

He is NOT entitled to use the self defense claim after he had shot four people and the other two come riding up on an ATV with a rifle and attempt to defend their friends. He murdered them as well, no self defense what so ever.

He is presumed to be innocent until proven guilty under the rights of our country. I am glad I'm not on the jury because there is no way in hell I could provide this person with that presumption of innocence.

Insantity Defense. This in my opinion as well can be thrown out the window, because an insane person would not take the time to better camoflauge himself, turn his jacket inside out etc. It was a consious act of trying to get away and protect himself. While the insanity defense is not saying he is not-guilty and only means he gets to go to a hospital instead of a prison it has many drawbacks. Look at Hinkley. Shoots the President and he is out on supervised visits. I want the guy in jail / dead, not out enjoying the holidays with his family.

I guess what it all comes down to, is it is an emotion based issue that very much should be, but the facts and reality are what should convict him and dispense the justice and as far as I can see, the facts justify a guilty conviction and jail/death.

UB

well put! i couldnt have said it better!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-24-2004, 03:14 PM

Quick you are so out numbered here dude! Its time to give up, go home and re-think your views on this subject. So put that in your liberal peace pipe and smoke it buddy!
Old 12-24-2004, 05:42 PM
Nontypical Buck

Why don't we let the courts handle it then we can gripe about the result.
Old 12-25-2004, 07:29 PM

because we are discussing our views and it is a way to spout about all the Bullsh** they are saying
Old 12-25-2004, 07:57 PM

[quote]ORIGINAL: quiksilver

This is an ideal opportunity for his defense attorney to make his mark on the profession, and you bet he's set to take advantage of that opportunity.

----------------------------------------------------------

I make a mark like that from time to time.

It's usually found in my underwear.[]

El Gringo
Old 12-26-2004, 08:46 AM
Giant Nontypical

Regardless this guy lost it and now 6 people are dead ,and to shoot some in the back .That will be a great defense won't it .

nubo