Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 chi vang attorneys will use self defense and >

chi vang attorneys will use self defense and

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

chi vang attorneys will use self defense and

Old 12-23-2004, 11:52 AM

Default RE: chi vang attorneys will use self defense and

ORIGINAL: quiksilver

Who fired first would weigh heavily into my decision.

Well Quick, in this case it seems Vang Fired first and then the decision for him to kill everyone there was easy. He did not want any witnesses.
The facts are that bodies were found spread through out the woods. That S.O.B. chased a 20 yr old boy down and shot him 4 times in the back!

You're position on this is so poorly argued on this I can only come to one of two conclusions-

1- you are palying devils advocate for some sick reason
or
2- your daddy needs to get a refund from that law school you attended!
Old 12-23-2004, 12:17 PM

ORIGINAL: onebullet

ya just reaffirmed why i hate lawyers- you talk outta both sides of your mouth but ya dont listen[:'(][:@]

??? what the diference between a jack-ass and a certain wanna-be lawyer?????

jack knows hes an ass!!!
----------------------------------------------------------------------

guys dont feed the a$$hole he thrives on it- i am going to block all quicks postings hes made his point then changed it to suit him- ignore the wanna-be no matter what you say he will take the opposite view-

-------------------------------------------
Old 12-23-2004, 12:20 PM

ORIGINAL: rem7400 2

Who fired first would weigh heavily into my decision.

Well Quick, in this case it seems Vang Fired first and then the decision for him to kill everyone there was easy. He did not want any witnesses.
The facts are that bodies were found spread through out the woods. That S.O.B. chased a 20 yr old boy down and shot him 4 times in the back!

You're position on this is so poorly argued on this I can only come to one of two conclusions-

1- you are palying devils advocate for some sick reason
or
2- your daddy needs to get a refund from that law school you attended!

well put
Old 12-23-2004, 12:22 PM
Giant Nontypical

Hey slice, that was the best post yet! So very true!
Old 12-23-2004, 12:23 PM

Not posting a picture of the ACCUSED? That's right, you have no regard for their rights.

i dont think his intent was tto focus on the accussed. who gives a s**t anbout the accusseds rights. i dont. he killed 8 hunters in cold blood.
Old 12-23-2004, 12:25 PM

ORIGINAL: stubblejumper

quote:

ORIGINAL: stubblejumper

quote:

Further, that crime scene was tampered with by the property owners before law enforcement officials arrived.

I've heard that Chi was threatened by the group, and was fired upon while walking away.
You have heard a lot.Have you heard any proof to back up any of it?What do you expect someone accused of several murders to say?Do you belive for a minute that he wouldn't lie?

seriously, wheres your proof, and tell me that you honestly belive that bullsh**. just because he was fired on once, doesnt mean he had the right to shoot every one of them, especially in the back

if i feel threatend, thenthat means i can shoot everyone i see? he even ran some of the guys down and shot them, some as far as 100yds, tell me he felt threatened

i hope he gets what he deserves, the DETH PENALTY. i dont care if he is mentally insane.i think that is probably the most commonly used excuse in murder trials

Perhaps you should reread my post.I was quoting Quiksilver who was defending the guy.If you had read all of the previous posts you would have realized that I don't believe any of the B.S. that the defense is claiming.If you had read the previous posts you would also know that Wisconsin does not have the death penalty.Control your emotions and read before you post as you are attacking people that basically feel as you do about the entire incident.

oops sorry. i thought u were defending vang. my bad[][&o] i hate people who are so blind that they defend people like this(vang)
Old 12-23-2004, 12:36 PM
Giant Nontypical

Here's Vang's rights.....

The Miranda Rights

You have the right to remain silent.
Anything you say can be used against you in a court of law.
You have the right to have an attorney present during any questioning.
If you cannot afford an attorney, the state appoints one for you free of charge if you wish.

Oh I'm sure he know this already my bad!
Old 12-23-2004, 01:06 PM

how can quicksilver call himself a sportsman?(and if he isnt a sportsman, than what is he doing on this site?) no true sportsman, would defend a man who killed 8 people (men and WOMEN) in cold blood.

__________________________________________________ ________________________

lets just say for a second that the deceased did call him racial names and make racial comments about him. and they shot at him AS HE WAS LEAVING that still doesnt give the right to shoot them in self defense. what were they doing, hurting him with their words. (because they sure didnt hurt him with their bullet) in order for it to be lawful for him to shoot them , they would have had to shoot at him first, EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM. not just one of them. he has no case, even if his rights were violated. tell me he felt threatened. he ran some down for as far as 100 yds before shooting them 4 TIMES IN THE BACK.
Old 12-23-2004, 01:33 PM

does anyone else feel the same way i do?
Old 12-23-2004, 01:39 PM
Giant Nontypical

There you all go again, jumping to WILD conclusions
Were you there?? Or did somebody tell you that, and you assume it to be an accurate account of what happened? You might want to rethink before you speak. What you so loosely refer to as "facts" are hotly disputed eyewitness accounts.
who gives a s**t anbout the accusseds rights.
Wow, I see no need to respond to this baloney- Maybe you should move to another country.
...and they shot at him AS HE WAS LEAVING that still doesnt give the right to shoot them in self defense
It doesn't?????

Man, I wouldn't want you guys sitting on a jury deciding my fate. You make you judgments before you know anything about the case.

Quick Reply: chi vang attorneys will use self defense and

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.