Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 chi vang attorneys will use self defense and >

chi vang attorneys will use self defense and

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

chi vang attorneys will use self defense and

Old 12-23-2004, 08:37 AM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: chi vang attorneys will use self defense and

wounded

Old 12-23-2004, 08:41 AM
Giant Nontypical

Not posting a picture of the ACCUSED? That's right, you have no regard for their rights.
Old 12-23-2004, 08:45 AM
Boone & Crockett

I really don't get your point. I think Vang should get a fair trial,but I not going to ignore the facts.

You want post his picture go for it.

I won't because fact is he killed alot of people and wounded others.

for their rights
I thought only one person was accused of this crime. Are you trying to insinuate that I don't think any accused person should have rights? I believe in the constitution.

If you really think racial slurs are an excuse for murder,I feel even more sorry for you.

I should have killed at least 20 people in my life then.
Old 12-23-2004, 09:11 AM
Giant Nontypical

Chuck,

You clearly DO not believe that he should get a fair trial. All along here, I (along with a select few others) have been clamoring that some of you (yourself, in particular) would hang this guy without even entertaining the thought that the surviving victims may be lying, or that he did, in fact, defend himself.

As far as the "for their rights" comment... That was a typo- I meant "for HIS rights," but you knew that already and were just being anal retentive.
Old 12-23-2004, 09:24 AM
Boone & Crockett

You clearly DO not believe that he should get a fair trial
That is a lie. I've just formed an opinion about who is lieing about what happened. Based on police reports and Vang changing his story.

surviving victims may be lying, or that he did, in fact, defend himself
We just thinl alot differently. I just can't get self defense out of "your still alive" and then shooting someone again. Pretty good they all came up with the same lie after being shot having surgery being kept apart and then being interviewed by the police.

I meant "for HIS rights," but you knew that already and were just being anal retentive
No I wouldn't know what you were thinking.
Old 12-23-2004, 09:55 AM

Quick,

Vang will most likely be charged with 6 counts of murder and 2 counts of attempted murder.(most likely additional charges, but let's keep it simple) I would like to ask you, if one of the 8 persons actually did shoot at Vang prior to Vang going on a killing spree, how would you rule on the 8 charges?
Old 12-23-2004, 10:18 AM
Giant Nontypical

If a group of 8 people approached and antagonized me with racial slurs, then proceeded to shoot at me. I know what I would do, and I wouldn't stop until the threat was eliminated. Given the fact that they were hunting (and most hunters are usually armed) in the heat of the moment, I'm unsure at what point I would stop.

I would have to see all the facts, ascertain the threat level at different points throughout the scenario, and then I would decide accordingly. Who fired first would weigh heavily into my decision.
Old 12-23-2004, 10:34 AM

I did not ask what you would do if you were Vang. I asked how would you rule on the 8 charges if you were the arbitrater.

Base your answer on current info available, only one firearm present other than Vang's.
Old 12-23-2004, 10:44 AM
Typical Buck

Quick,

I agree Mr. Vang should have his day in court, but I don't believe the victims deserve all of the specualtion that you seem to enjoy making towards them. You imply in alot of your posts that the victims must have deserved it because they might have used racial slurs and they may have shot first. You also imply that they must be lying and they must have tampered with evidence. Here's my gripe with your posts, while saying we should give the shooter the benefit of the doubt in this case until all the facts are heard, you seem quick to not reserve that "right" to the victims. That's probably why alot of people dislike lawyers so much. You guys preach that you are only representing the alleged perp and giving him his right to be innocent until proven guilty, but defense lawyers rarely reserve the right to be presumed innocent to the victims themselves, instead a smear campaign against the victims ensues. That's where you guys lose the respect of most Americans. Sure, represent this guy, and make sure his rights are not violated, but DO NOT do it at the cost of dragging the names and reputations of the victims...

Slice
Old 12-23-2004, 10:49 AM

Very well said Slice.

Quick Reply: chi vang attorneys will use self defense and

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.