Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 chi vang attorneys will use self defense and >

chi vang attorneys will use self defense and

Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

chi vang attorneys will use self defense and

Old 12-21-2004, 04:51 PM

Default RE: chi vang attorneys will use self defense and

welcome home duck-and thanks for helping inform

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
a thought- If i were vang and was facing life in prison or the death penalty, which would i fear most???
I think death would be quicker and less of a pain in the ass than life in prison[:@][:-]
Old 12-21-2004, 04:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: eddymerckx

zrexpilot: Wisconsin abolished the death penalty in the mid 1800's. Can't really blame that on "people like quick."

Not sure why you take so much pride in the number of people Texas puts to death each year, but if that's what you dig then so be it. Just seems like a weird thing to get excited about.

Duckstampede: Very well said. Thank you.

Hunting related content: I took a nice doe bowhunting on the third day of muzzleloader season in MA. Looks like we're having roast for Christmas!
What can i say, your a liberal so you wouldnt understand.
Texas - we believe in god, we love our guns, we believe in an eye for an eye, and were REPUBLICAN ! We like big trucks, big boats and big motorcycles. We think homosexuality is wrong and we dont care what you think about that. Its an opinion not a phobea.

Thats sucka would fry here in Texas. Yes.... I'm proud to be a TEXAN !
Old 12-21-2004, 05:15 PM

ORIGINAL: stubblejumper

Further, that crime scene was tampered with by the property owners before law enforcement officials arrived.

I've heard that Chi was threatened by the group, and was fired upon while walking away.
You have heard a lot.Have you heard any proof to back up any of it?What do you expect someone accused of several murders to say?Do you belive for a minute that he wouldn't lie?
seriously, wheres your proof, and tell me that you honestly belive that bullsh**. just because he was fired on once, doesnt mean he had the right to shoot every one of them, especially in the back

if i feel threatend, thenthat means i can shoot everyone i see? he even ran some of the guys down and shot them, some as far as 100yds, tell me he felt threatened[:@]

i hope he gets what he deserves, the DETH PENALTY. i dont care if he is mentally insane.i think that is probably the most commonly used excuse in murder trials.
Old 12-21-2004, 05:29 PM

ORIGINAL: Charlie P

Normal people just don't go on a killing spree without provocation
Also don't have the police called their houses and threaten to shoot their wives.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
to clarify-the police were called to vangs house when he threatend to shoot his wife but she would not press charges- had she- that would have been domestic violence and he would lost his guns and none of this would have happenend - but his wife would be dead i am sure---
does everyone know vang owns 40 acre of land in kanabec county for hunting in Mn- again i ask what was he doing in wisc.
Old 12-21-2004, 05:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

They should have taken care of this slime ball before they left the woods. Save the taxpayers a bunch of money.[:@]
Old 12-21-2004, 06:01 PM
Giant Nontypical

quote:

ORIGINAL: stubblejumper

quote:

Further, that crime scene was tampered with by the property owners before law enforcement officials arrived.

I've heard that Chi was threatened by the group, and was fired upon while walking away.
You have heard a lot.Have you heard any proof to back up any of it?What do you expect someone accused of several murders to say?Do you belive for a minute that he wouldn't lie?

seriously, wheres your proof, and tell me that you honestly belive that bullsh**. just because he was fired on once, doesnt mean he had the right to shoot every one of them, especially in the back

if i feel threatend, thenthat means i can shoot everyone i see? he even ran some of the guys down and shot them, some as far as 100yds, tell me he felt threatened

i hope he gets what he deserves, the DETH PENALTY. i dont care if he is mentally insane.i think that is probably the most commonly used excuse in murder trials

Perhaps you should reread my post.I was quoting Quiksilver who was defending the guy.If you had read all of the previous posts you would have realized that I don't believe any of the B.S. that the defense is claiming.If you had read the previous posts you would also know that Wisconsin does not have the death penalty.Control your emotions and read before you post as you are attacking people that basically feel as you do about the entire incident.
Old 12-22-2004, 05:54 AM
Typical Buck

I guess what we're all forgetting is the real beauty of our justice system. And that is being judged by a jury of our peers. And in that part of the world, a jury of your peers means hunters. Let the defense dance all they want, let Quicksilver try to enlighten us as much as he wants, this guy is gonna get his fair trial, and he is gonna be convicted, and he is gonna sit in prison until he is carried out in a box. The sad part is that Mr. Vang will probably meet a better end than his victims.

Slice
Old 12-22-2004, 06:53 AM
Fork Horn

http://www.cnn.com/2004/LAW/12/21/gu....ap/index.html

same thing here. This girls mom is sueing wal-mart for selling her 24 yr old daughter a gun she used to kill herself. Wal-mart followed protocol and sold her the gun legally. The sad part of this thing is a lawyer like quiksilver will defend her and get the $25 million. I know i am way off from hunting, but this kind of thing chaps my ass.
Old 12-22-2004, 07:29 AM

I read that WalMart story today in the paper. Total BS!!!! Unfortunately the complainant gets their day in court and WalMart has to expend dollars to defend themselves. Even if WalMart is successful and gets a summary judgement to dismiss, the slimeball lawyer walks away with no repurcussions. That has got to change, if you file a frivolous lawsuit you should have to pay restitution to the defendant(s) and the courts.
The plaintiff's arguments are legally, weak same as the defendant Vang's self defense argument is weak.
The only real worry in these cases is when you have a judge with an agenda that allows legally deficient arguments to proceed due to bias.
Old 12-22-2004, 07:43 AM
Nontypical Buck

Frivilous Lawsuits are a big problem in the United States. In a lot of Cases, I think the Law system in the (i believe) U.K. would be better fit for us, in cases like this. They have the "winner pays all" system. I did a research paper on this back in college. Even though it sounds good at first it still had too many errors, and in my opinion wsa not the better choice, but thought it could be implemented into our current system. There were a lot of factors to deal with though, that I won't get into.

It's not hard to find a frivilous lawsuit. Just read up on John Edwards an you'll find plenty of them. And that's a man that millions support.

Quick Reply: chi vang attorneys will use self defense and

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.