Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 chi vang attorneys will use self defense and >

chi vang attorneys will use self defense and

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

chi vang attorneys will use self defense and

Old 12-21-2004, 11:51 AM

Default RE: chi vang attorneys will use self defense and

I can't tell you how much I dislike and dispise bleeding heart liberals like quiksilver.
That's real nice... and yes, I am a liberal. : )
I just figured it out your a lawyer arent you quik?
Yes, I just graduated from law school.
[/quote]
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
and i must be a pretty good P.I. also huh? to figure that out from 1 reply
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
i think i am the one who got somebodys dander up!!!!!
--------------------------------------------------------
Old 12-21-2004, 12:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

Do I think he'll be convicted of murder? yes! Do I think he'll be convicted of 1st degree murder for all 6 people? I would doubt it. But that is based only from the information I read from the papers and so on. Only speculation. Being able to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that Vang killed that 1st hunter (with the gun) due to a premeditation murder, and without a threat of self-defense, will be a hard case to prove against. He'll probably get convicted of a lesser crime in that occurance.

I'm in no way backing any theory or any person here in the past post, just saying my .02 in how I think it will play out. But I haven't (just like everyone else) haven't heard the real evidence which will determine the fate of the trial.
Old 12-21-2004, 12:07 PM

ORIGINAL: treehunter

I would say 95% of lawyers are all about the mighty dollar. They don't give 2 shi$s wether justice is done. They just wanna get paid. That is the problem with the legal system. It is a fact that Chi Vang killed 6 people. If he was executed right now, someone would think twice before tresspassing. Like I said before set an example
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
could not have said it better -my father a 23yr police chief(retired) was burned by lawyers too many times and one person they let free ended up getting in a shoot out with police and killed -
this was after he had tried to kill my dad during a traffic stop as I said F_ _ _ ing lawyers
but if you show up in court and want to represent yourself the judge doesnt want to hear it- he wants it all wrapped up by the lawyers before it ever gets to him-PERSONAL EXPERIENCE
----------------------------------------------------------------------

show me a lawyer with values and i"ll show you a dead man-
Old 12-21-2004, 12:18 PM
Fork Horn

Yes, Stump, attorneys DO like to get paid for their work. I also challenge you to find another profession that isn't "all about the money." Newsflash: People work for a living.
You know, quiksilver, i agree with that statement 100%. People become lawyers to make money and there is nothing wrong with that. The problem is that most of them have no ethics. Lawyers like you will defend a guy like Vang just to make some money, knowing damn well he is guilty of 8 counts of first degree murder. (yes i did say 8 counts because he had all intentions of the other 2 dying. It shouldn't matter that they were strong enough to fight and keep themselves alive). For once all lawyers should take a stand and say we will not defend this worthless piece of shi_ .
Old 12-21-2004, 12:20 PM

[quote]ORIGINAL: quiksilver

In his fifty page article, Robert Owens discusses the myriad of pitfalls that a crime scene investigator faces while conducting a field investigation.

In her discussion of homicide investigation, Ms. Goldbach states that while time passes between the commission of said crime, evidence is being spoiled and is open to tampering. A crime scene is "tampered with" once one person steps in a drop of blood, turns over a bloody leaf, touches a body, leaves a footprint........

Sounds like the old lady needs a thesarus. "Tampered with" implicates an intentional act and it is a poor choice of words in this context.

In this case, people were milling around the woods, possibly touching the bodies, and waiting for help. While there may not have been evidence intentionally tampered with, it probably was. Further, the possibility for intentional tampering did, in fact, exist between the time of commission and when the first law enforcement official's arrival. I would presume that some of the evidence at that scene was compromised.

You can presume all you want my boy but with your presumptions and .50 you can get a small cup of coffee. Your use of assumptions and presumptions shows a complete lack of knowledge. I can hear you right now addressing a jury, " I assumed he was innocent because he said he was.........." and " I assumed he died of a heart attack before my client shot him 4 times in the back, so my client could not have killed him because he was already dead."

The liberal has again stated an opinion, but it is now rooted in fact.

Not hardly Bucko, just some more liberal drifting in the wind.
Old 12-21-2004, 12:20 PM
Boone & Crockett

I don't think quicksilver is a lawyer yet. I don't think you get esq. on your name until you actually pass a bar exam.
Old 12-21-2004, 12:42 PM

ORIGINAL: kshunter

Do I think he'll be convicted of murder? yes! Do I think he'll be convicted of 1st degree murder for all 6 people? I highly doubt it. But that is based only from the information I read from the papers and so on. Only speculation. Being able to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that Vang killed that 1st hunter (with the gun) due to a premeditation murder, and without a threat of self-defense, will be a hard case to prove against. He'll probably get convicted of a lesser crime in that occurance.

I'm in no way backing anything theory or any person here in the past post, just saying my .02 in how I think it will play out. But I haven't (just like everyone else) haven't heard the real evidence which will determine the fate of the trial.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
how long do you think it would take a court in laos to punish someone for a crime like this???[>:]
---about 1 trigger second- nam vets know what i am saying-by the way vets "welcome home"
and thanks[8D]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
the wife adds this "there is no justice in the legal system anymore"[&o][:-]
and trust me SHE KNOWSand rarely speaks out!!!
Old 12-21-2004, 12:53 PM
Giant Nontypical

Okay, you're all exactly right. He trespassed into his location, oozing with contempt and malice. Chi Vang then proceeded to set up in that treestand all the treeday long, lusting for some white people to shoot up. Then, a merry band of white folk jollied along, asking him to join them for tea and crumpet. In cold blood, he wasted 'em all, like the trained killer he was.

I hope he gets his eyeballs gouged out and is disemboweled in public, a la Braveheart before some kangaroo court. Everything will then be happy dandy in Wisconsin. All trespassing will magically stop, and those pesky Hmong people will see the big picture, and stay off other peoples' land.
Old 12-21-2004, 12:56 PM
Boone & Crockett

It's about time you figured it out.lol.[8D]
Old 12-21-2004, 12:59 PM
Nontypical Buck

Okay, you're all exactly right. He trespassed into his location, oozing with contempt and malice. Chi Vang then proceeded to set up in that treestand all the treeday long, lusting for some white people to shoot up. Then, a merry band of white folk jollied along, asking him to join them for tea and crumpet. In cold blood, he wasted 'em all, like the trained killer he was.

I hope he gets his eyeballs gouged out and is disemboweled in public, a la Braveheart before some kangaroo court. Everything will then be happy dandy in Wisconsin. All trespassing will magically stop, and those pesky Hmong people will see the big picture, and stay off other peoples' land.
You know it's a shame that it wasn't you and your family members involved. I wonder if you would have the same liberal spin?

Quick Reply: chi vang attorneys will use self defense and

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.