Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Poacher? Murderers?

Old 12-18-2004, 09:43 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Poacher? Murderers?

I appreaciate your post. I guess I should have reported it yesterday It was early my land owners lights were still out on his house. I didn,t feel right about calling the police or game warden and bringing them to his property. I am going to tell him about it today. I really feel like it was someone who didn,t get a deer during riffel season on the adjoining property. I,ll let you know what happens.
Old 12-19-2004, 09:27 PM

ORIGINAL: uncle matt

Hmmmmmmm...............

Muffled shot? Pretty hard to muffle a real rifle.

Your buddy 500 yards away not hearing anything?

This all seems highly suspect to this investigator.

Uncle Matt (in IL)
and this one
Old 12-19-2004, 09:34 PM

A man could make a perfect operating supressor with machines people use every day in metal shops....very easy all you need is the knowledge
found in 1 certain tom clancy novel. be careful man there are some really stupid people in this world.
Old 12-20-2004, 10:30 AM
Giant Nontypical

And some very nieve ones like Uncle matt and One Bullet. What would I just make this up? Give me a break, I have better things to do than make up little boy stories. It happened just as I said and I have yet to figure out who or why or what they were shooting at.
Old 12-20-2004, 10:43 AM

ORIGINAL: MOTOWNHONKEY

And some very nieve ones like Uncle matt and One Bullet. What would I just make this up? Give me a break, I have better things to do than make up little boy stories. It happened just as I said and I have yet to figure out who or why or what they were shooting at.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
maybe its your personality and all the smart mouth things you come up with. i think someone was trying to frag yer @$$ -- pissed anyone off lately???
Old 12-20-2004, 10:44 AM

you can hear a silenced gun- see the flash, you said it was dark
and you yelled and they kept shooting ---see above
Old 12-20-2004, 12:36 PM
Giant Nontypical

I think your I Q is equal to your handel, one. I am done with this post!
Old 12-20-2004, 09:35 PM

sticks and stones may break my bone but words can never hurt me,by the way its handle
not handel
Old 12-23-2004, 03:13 PM

I think what Uncle Matt and onebullet were trying to say was that your buddy was firing at you. How well do you know him ?
Old 12-23-2004, 08:19 PM
Giant Nontypical

Well I thought i was done with this post but i guess not. Let me see, weve hunted together for 20 years, I never recall him shooting at me before. We have never even got into an arguement in the 28 years i have known him. He hunts on the west side, I hunt on the east. I picked him up we drove out there together and unless he had a rifel up his a## I didn,t see one. There is 500 yds of hardwoods between us. Oh and one more thing, the shots came from the east. Unless he ran super fast back to the west got in his stand cilmbed up and was holding his bow when i got there? Damn i guess you guys are right maybe it was my best friend, sorry I brought it up.

Quick Reply: Poacher? Murderers?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.