Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 24 pictures from my Stealth Cam >

24 pictures from my Stealth Cam

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

24 pictures from my Stealth Cam

Old 12-14-2004, 07:16 PM

Default 24 pictures from my Stealth Cam

All 24 images from my Stealth Cam had some kind of animal in it. I was quite impressed since it is a $59 trail cam from wal-mart. The real prints look a bit better. To get them online I just used my digital camera to take a picute of my pictures. I know, it's a ghetto way to scan a photo but you get the idea.

All 24 images from my Stealth Cam

Old 12-14-2004, 07:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: 24 pictures from my Stealth Cam

nice pics
Old 12-14-2004, 07:53 PM
Giant Nontypical

Nice!!!!!!
Old 12-14-2004, 08:59 PM

I like the picture of the doe and the racoon eating together.
Old 12-14-2004, 10:30 PM
Fork Horn

I have a camera that I put up by my corn feeder and i always have more pictures of a dang raccoon than anything else... He takes all the pictures and then the deer come in...... Nice pics
Old 12-14-2004, 10:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

Nice pics,thank you for sharing
Old 12-14-2004, 11:13 PM

I cant get my stealth cam to work. I've got the same one as yours, but I'm having a problem. When ever I load the film (its loaded right) the screen on the front still has an E unstead of a 0. And when ever I turn the switch from On to Off it flashes like it just took a picture. Any of you guys know whats going on? Nice pictures by the way........
Old 12-15-2004, 12:55 AM
Boone & Crockett

thanks for the Pics, I have to see if our walmart has them cameras
Old 12-15-2004, 06:51 AM

ORIGINAL: Buckmasterflex

I have a camera that I put up by my corn feeder and i always have more pictures of a dang raccoon than anything else... He takes all the pictures and then the deer come in...... Nice pics

Have you tried rasing/lowering the camera or adjusting the angle of the camera so the raccoons go under the PIR beam? I started getting alot of squirrels when I raised my camera and angled it more downward. I was hoping to get better shots but I ended up with more squirrels. Hind sight is allways 20/20.
Old 12-15-2004, 07:01 AM

ORIGINAL: TXhighrack

I cant get my stealth cam to work. I've got the same one as yours, but I'm having a problem. When ever I load the film (its loaded right) the screen on the front still has an E unstead of a 0. And when ever I turn the switch from On to Off it flashes like it just took a picture. Any of you guys know whats going on? Nice pictures by the way........
I wasted a week and a roll of film before I figured out what that "E" meant. I then spent an hour in my walk in closet seeing if I could make it work. I found out you must have the film between the two orange lines. I also usually have to open and close the camera cover 3-6 times before the tooth on the film winder catches the film. This is the only bad thing I have to say about this camera. Once I figured that out it's been smooth sailing. Sometimes I also have to bend the film to help it catch the tooth.

My camera also fires the flash every time it is switched from "on" to "standby". I assumed this is normal.

Quick Reply: 24 pictures from my Stealth Cam

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.