Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 "Something moved...and he fired." >

"Something moved...and he fired."

Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

"Something moved...and he fired."

Old 12-30-2004, 11:01 PM

Default RE: "Something moved...and he fired."

pocomoke.. If you dont like it dont read it.. I was looking at the articles online about Dalton, and saw this site.. that I didn't even know existed.. and was reading all of the posts that were put on here.. and wanted to tell the story so that people know what actually happened... It means alot to me to know that there still people out there talking about it, and that care so much when they don't know me or my family. Also, why would I come on here and try and pretend to be some 10 year old dead boy's sister? He is my effin brother.... I also got an account, because I grew up hunting.. and with the people on here being hunters it made it easy to talk to them.. It helps to talk about it.. and the Jerry Springer show?...come on! That's bull... It seems you are the only one on here who has had a problem.. so maybe you should just not read this stuff and you'll be okay.. and so will everyone else...............

onebullet.. Thank you for your concern-and faith in who I am.. I sent you a private message.. But thanks again!

For everyone else in here who has kept my family in their prayers thank you for your thoughts and concern.. As said before it means alot to us. Thank you

Jessica baty
Old 12-30-2004, 11:21 PM
Giant Nontypical

May God be with you in your families time of need! Be strong. My prayers are with you and your family!
Old 12-31-2004, 08:20 AM

Sometimes things happen and it seems there is no rhyme or reason as to why. Sometimes it takes years to figure out why and other times it may never be figured out. All we can do is take care of ourselves and those around us. You and your family are in my thoughts.
Old 12-31-2004, 10:22 AM

My prayers are with you and your family.
Old 12-31-2004, 11:41 AM

This is to pocomoke, I am who I say I am. Dalton is my son and I am not a violent person but dont ever doubt my mother hood. If you want proof bring your self her and Ill sure give you proof. As for my daughter she is honest and smart you have no right to tell her not to express how she feels, as for or personal life I have been told to keep my mouth shut for years on Brent ( my ex) and because know one would listen I have a son who will suffer for this for the rest of his life and my baby is gone. So you and know one else will ever shut me up again. Its people like you who doubted me for the past three years and now I have to live with tragidy for ever, My daughters miss the brother and worry about their other brother, not to mention, dealing with all the abuse they have endured over the course of life this far, so I ask you if you don't mind, DO NOT UNDER-MIND MY CHILDREN OR ME.
Old 12-31-2004, 11:44 AM

bUT I WILL THANK YOU FOR RETRACED YOUR STATEMENT IF IT WAS MEANT ON THAT. TINA
Old 12-31-2004, 01:29 PM

baty's-

you will be in my prayers, just don't shut out God for this tragedy, he has a reason for all things!
pray to him and keep him in your hearts!

and *welcome to forums*

as you can see most of us are really nice and helpful people, i had never belonged to a forum, and this is the first one i have ever used, and its the easiest, well laid out forum.

archer18
Old 12-31-2004, 01:37 PM

ORIGINAL: Archer18

baty's-

you will be in my prayers, just don't shut out God for this tragedy, he has a reason for all things!
pray to him and keep him in your hearts!

archer18
AMEN-glad to meet ya archer18
Old 12-31-2004, 02:19 PM

feeling is mutual onebullet!
Old 12-31-2004, 03:41 PM

hello Ancher18,
thank you I have never belong to these kinda things either until I started on-line school and we do things like this.
I want to thank you all for these wonderful, loving thoughts.
I will never forget there is a God, and I know that God has a reason, but I know God doesnt want us to sit on or brains on this either, I have to keep my kids safe and I have to make a stand.
I support the hunters of this world its not there fault, it is the fathers for not being there.
Safety is not something you take lying down. He said on channel 12 news out of wichita that he lets the boys go hunting all the time and trusted there judgement, every good parent knows that kids that age doesnt have a developed judgement they need there parents influence, I still do and Im 33. So who is to blame hereeeeeeeeee.

Dont stop replying everyone your thougths are helping one of my daughters.

Quick Reply: "Something moved...and he fired."

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.