Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 I saw the Boogie Man!! Now I'm scared to Death!! >

I saw the Boogie Man!! Now I'm scared to Death!!

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

I saw the Boogie Man!! Now I'm scared to Death!!

Old 12-07-2004, 12:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: I saw the Boogie Man!! Now I'm scared to Death!!

I'm looking for a boogie women
Cardeer: your boogying days are over!! You better sit back down before ya hurt ya self!! ha,ha,
Old 12-07-2004, 01:01 PM

ORIGINAL: onebullet

hell i recognize it-- yes that is my ex mother -in-law ,but the daughters the blood sucker
I think that responce qualifies for the post of the day award.
Old 12-07-2004, 01:49 PM
Nontypical Buck

My dad swears he saw a Mountain lion run through his back yard earlier this year. It was being followed by the neighbors dogs, one of which went missing soon after and the other wouldn't go back outside. We live in the mountains of VA.
Old 12-07-2004, 01:54 PM
Typical Buck

A friend on mine and his son and others have spotted a black cougar (panther) in Warren county NC for a couple of years. But they have not seen it the last couple of years.
Old 12-07-2004, 01:57 PM

ATTEN: sea hunter

" im not making it up-- i know thats her" musta been taken during the full moon she got a little uglier at that time of the month!!!![:-][:-][:-]
-----------------------------------------
but i HAVE to admit SHE WAS A MOVIE STAR--------doe anyone recognize her???? I thought not- come on a 1970s flick called "it" and "its alive" yep--thats her. i told her "fame was fleeting" but ugly was forever
Old 12-07-2004, 04:24 PM

I remember when I was about 15, and living in West Georgia. We were coming home from church one Sunday night and this huge black thing (I believe it was a big cat) run across our front yard across the back drive, through the corn field and into the woods. I later was talking to one of the deputy sheriffs and told him about it and he said that there were several black panthers living off the Chattahoochee River bottoms. This thing that I saw was at least 5 feet long with about a 4 foot tail. Scared the dickens out of me.
Old 12-08-2004, 10:03 AM
Typical Buck

I believe that. My dad saw 2 black panthers over a 2 year span about 20 years ago behind his house.
Old 12-08-2004, 10:52 AM

Just before I saw this thing, there were several reports from others in the area of hearing something prowling around at night, and when it would scream, they said it sounded somewhat like a woman's scream. I never did see it again, but I still often wonder about it. I've just moved back here to W. Georgia, after living in Montana for 6 years. There I was prepared for such, (having came across cougar tracks from time to time hunting) but here there are more people and you would think sighting would increase. In Montana, I always carried a sidearm just in case something happened to my rifle, but that is sorta frowned upon here.
Old 12-08-2004, 12:10 PM
Typical Buck

I know carrying a sidearm is frowned upon... but I still think I will carry one while I bow hunt.
Old 12-08-2004, 12:17 PM
Typical Buck

Been confirmed sightings of cougars in Southern Ontario even. They questioned wether they were previously caged animals that escaped but it seems they have determined them to be wild. Cited rising deer numbers as mentioned and low to no hunting and no natural predators. That equates to more cougar sightings over a broader range.

Quick Reply: I saw the Boogie Man!! Now I'm scared to Death!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.