HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Whitetail Deer Hunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/whitetail-deer-hunting-4/)
-   -   Interesting tie to this area and Chai Vang (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/whitetail-deer-hunting/81442-interesting-tie-area-chai-vang.html)

Deerslayer_37 12-04-2004 06:08 PM

Interesting tie to this area and Chai Vang

I heard from a game warden the other day that during the investigation of Chai Vang, the guy who killed 6 men here in Wisconsin, they found ties to this area. Turns out he camped in Yellow River State Forest in Iowa, which is maybe a 1/2 mile from our 640 acres there. We've found campfires from Hmong hunters on our land, and our neighbors have caught them tresspassing. The game warden also said they caughta Hmong hunter with 30 squirrels. Things like that get you thinking..I mean, it could have been ME he snapped on someday i was out hunting instead of 8 people in Northern Wisconsin. I'm not saying the Hmong's are bad people, but the game wardens continually catch them overbagging adn tresspassing. they'll confiscate their guns and they'll be back the next week with new guns. i guess they bring them in on buses. drop them off and pickthem up later. i just think its crazy that a month ago when i was out huntingn on my land that Chai Vang could have been in my vicinty. I know its given me a different outlook on confronting tresspassers and wearing plenty of orange.

slayer

Trustee 12-04-2004 06:41 PM

RE: Interesting tie to this area and Chai Vang

Bad hunters are every where! Be carefull!

onebullet 12-05-2004 02:54 PM

deerslayer we have the same problem in southern minn too, no respect for laws concerning wild game because they had unregulated hunting and fishing in laos and wont abide by them here, it is all about how they taught and what they taught the children has spilled over into our country--- ethics which dont seem to co-exist very well with our own[>:]
---------
there is no doubt vangs actions will effect many people -but we also have to keep a cool head about hunting----NO DEER IS WORTH A HUMAN LIFE no way no how !!! and if anyone of you dissagree you have NO bussiness with a gun in your hand in the woods in the first place. i wish someone would have said this to vang years ago--but they didnt...so we must..
ALL hunters should shout this as a battle cry-NO deer is worth a human life....

JONES 1969 12-27-2004 08:50 PM

If you aint from the USA then get the hell out.....

Theinespines3 12-27-2004 09:03 PM

We have the same problem in southwest wisconsin. A guy who hunts the same land as use found some of them and they had like 15 squirrls cooking hole. They just throw them in the fire and than pull them out and eat um. The do the same with crows too.

Scary, but if i run into one of um, i am turning the other way, with a little more speed in my step.

Charlie P 12-28-2004 08:32 AM

If you aint from the USA then get the hell out.....
You must be a Indian right?

uncle matt 12-28-2004 10:34 AM

Yup Charlie, Jones ignorance is shining pretty bright. Definately not the sharpest tool in the shed.

Unce Matt (in IL)

Charlie P 12-28-2004 12:03 PM

His next statement will proably be "if my brother and sister get divorced will they still be related?"

Stump_MN_Hunter 12-28-2004 12:32 PM

My buddy lives down by Houston and his land is very close to Whitewater in SE MN. He and his neighbors constantly has problems with Hmong tresspassing all over their land shooting everything from squirrels, bluejays, robins...pretty much everything they see. They will just park their trucks and just start walking in one direction until it gets dark and just camp where ever they are. Doesn't matter whose land it is. They(and yes I'm generalizing cause most all of them do it) shoot everything and anything they see and walk where ever they like. It happens down there and on state land not far from me. You don't even want to be close to that state land when they are out there hunting. .22 bullets flying every where. If you think I'm exagerating....I dare you to come and try to sit in a bow stand on land next to it or even on the state land. I'll set you up and see what happens, but I'm out of there way before first light.

kshunter 12-28-2004 12:33 PM

Hmong hunters
I've been hearing a lot about them, but don't really know much about them. Can anybody elaborate on the group? Thanks

onebullet 12-28-2004 01:08 PM

ks hunter-here ya go

http://www.kare11.com/news/news_arti...?storyid=72840

tend to over hunt,overfish and trespass-no law limits in laos so they think they can do it here..
personal experience

Sswpriz 12-28-2004 01:15 PM

I can't generalize because I haven't had that much exposure to the Hmongs, but I can tell you my experience from when my dad and I were fishing at a local pond around Milwaukee for trout.
My dad and I were standing maybe 10', at the most 15' apart and we started catching some trout. All of a sudden, one of the Hmongs comes and plants himself right in between us and he starts fishing. After he had caught a fish, one of his relatives comes over and gets between us also. Now picture this, 4 people fishing within a 15' span max. We were literally elbow to elbow and there was no one else with 50' of us. Just the fact that we were catching fish, they decided that they were going to come and horn in on our action.
Well, they were not speaking in English when they were talking to each other, so I figured saying anything to them would fall upon deaf ears, so my dad and I picked up and moved a little ways away.
We saw some other people come and fish about 50' from them and the minute the other people started catching a few fish, guess what, these two picked up their things and went over right between the other two fisherman and proceeded to do the same thing they did to my Dad and I.
It just seems that they have no shame, sense of ethics or qualms of that if there is something to be had, they are going to butt in and grab it, not worrying about what other people think. I think that is why they are gettig the reputation that they are acquiring.

BTW, after a while, they did catch over their legal limit and someone must have called the police or the DNR and they were ticketed for exceeding the limit.

Stump_MN_Hunter 12-28-2004 01:15 PM

Same experience here in MN with myself and many others also onebullet. In many parts of the state also.

onebullet 12-28-2004 01:20 PM

that pretty much nailed it on the head-ss and they do that on purpose they want you to leave, happens far more than people think

but you have to stand your ground,---- and dont be fooled they speak english ,

i have worked with my share of them -they want to intimidate you and make ya move

alot of them think they are smarter and better than us ..no kidden--because their culture is older than ours-how about those apples-?
i yell at em and tell em i was here first, beat it and when they ignore me i tell em to "get the fu_ _ out "in their own langauge-" taught to me by the few good ones i know and there are good ones too

in extreme cases i say
" i dinky dow G.I boo coo die" then they leave altoghether ---- funny how they understood that --------------------------and i do carry a conceled weapon while fishing --sad huh? gotta be carefull of them killer bullheads:D

its a game with them to see how far they can push before someone stops them
and they have admitted it to me- "your dnr stupid never catch me" ---- tougher laws i say

ps
just got done talking with my wife on the phone and she told me the govenment is going to make phillipine nurses wait 4 years to get a visa and hmoung come in by the thousands with no problem -most unskilled- what is going on in this country is sad and stupid

tell your stories-- people from Mn. and Wisc.-- help inform and educate

nubo 12-28-2004 03:41 PM

I just read the story and Vang said they shot first . What get's me is that What did they think he would say . As soon as these people claim that you discriminated them ,then they have more right's than you do {And this is your country } isn't that a joke. I just can't believe that your average hunter or his group would just open fire on anyone ,what a crock.

nubo

pocomoke 12-28-2004 04:48 PM

Why are the hmongs congregated around the upper states?Where are they coming into the US from?Canada I bet...Yeah I said it!

onebullet 12-28-2004 05:46 PM

no straight from laos, thailand, you name it- by groups up here- bleeding heart libs and the like .

thousands at a time--- crazy huh? if i can find the story i will put a link here

http://www.kare11.com/news/news_arti...oryid=72840--- read 2nd paragraph

PikeTipper 12-28-2004 08:01 PM

I've been forwarned about hunting public land near the metro so I don't do it but have heard horror stories about bow hunters getting shot at by Hmong squirrel hunters. I fish down by the Mississippi sometimes and they keep everything they catch and I do mean EVERYTHING, be it a 6oz catfish or a 20lb carp it goes right in the pail. I guess the DNR are trying to get the message across about mercury levels in the river because these fisherman are bringing those 20lb carp home and feeding their pregnant wife 5 times a week with them.

onebullet 12-28-2004 08:45 PM

ORIGINAL: PikeTipper

I've been forwarned about hunting public land near the metro so I don't do it but have heard horror stories about bow hunters getting shot at by Hmong squirrel hunters. I fish down by the Mississippi sometimes and they keep everything they catch and I do mean EVERYTHING, be it a 6oz catfish or a 20lb carp it goes right in the pail. I guess the DNR are trying to get the message across about mercury levels in the river because these fisherman are bringing those 20lb carp home and feeding their pregnant wife 5 times a week with them.
yes EVERYTHING is kept

but DONT be scared of em its a bully tactic- read above
-
if i am shot at-( a scare tactic)- while in a WMA that my dollars support I'm shooting back and stalking their ass's just like bang bang vang did --I WILL NOT be bullied by scare tactics- to leave my huntin or fishin ground------ CAN THEY HEAR ME NOW???????GOOD!!!!!!
================================================

CON- vang has opened a lot of eyes because of his actions
which will keep the safety off when encountering hmoung (choke) hunters -
--oooo there 's a touch of reality-- at least people round Mn. and Wisc will have it cross their mind.......

PRO- but it is also uncovering a lot of light on the attitude of the B.O.'s
(I will refer to the BAD ONES as " B.O's" from here) because their are good ones too!!!!!
================================================== ========

(the " WORD"):
and after everyone is educated to the unacceptable behavior of the B.O.'s, the more B.Os are going to be turned in to game officials - and the less B.O.'s to deal with because" WORD" got out to the other B.O.'s that we are tired of it! and will turn them in--"-WORD"

wazup -WORD-thazup
================================================== ====
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"death the ultimate alarm clock------ it wakes you up"
thanks vangy boy for enlightening so many

Stump_MN_Hunter 12-29-2004 06:23 AM

Piketipper,

All I have to say is go to many, many different metro lakes in the summer and check out any bridge over pass, public dock and things of the sort. At any time, you will find many, many "Asian Americans"(:D) fishing from shore. Just keep a tab on how many fish and the size of fish that they keep. I can bet you my paycheck they will have more fish than they should. And on those lakes where there's a slot limit!! LOL That doesn't matter to them. I know this type of crap happens all the time with them. Just ask around. They just don't care about game laws.

onebullet 12-29-2004 10:33 PM

turn em in -turn em in -turn em in- in in=" bonanza song"

defendwihunters 12-30-2004 05:34 PM

Onebullet, we have something in common - our dislike of the invasion of the Hmong people. I am so disgusted with them...have been for quite some time...and have heaps of stories I could share. Shoot, we'd need a whole new forum to get it all in!!

I'll try to summarize a bit of all I've learned of these people (although I have a difficult time thinking of them as human, I confess). First of all, my community is inundated with them. It started slow and now it's a blasted infestation. On Christmas Eve I had to run to Kmart to get a cord for a printer I bought my folks and my goodness I felt like I just walked into Laos!! It was awful! The store was FULL of nothing but Hmongs roaming around...one little girl was even lost...and there were clusters of the male species hanging together in groups. One of the groups started making gestures and laughing at me when I was at the checkout desk. I was most uncomfortable but would have been dam***d before I'd let it show so I stared him down the freak. I went to my car shaking, not because of fear, but because of anger. Every single male I see looks like Vang to me and I see red and ache inside all over again for those six hunters. I've been fed up with those people for a long, long time but those murders were the last straw for me!

I even moved into a luxury apartment building in hopes of escaping them since they started taking over my city and what do you know...I move into my apartment and blast it all if back to back with me there isn't a Hmong family. This guy is quiet for the most part, but his true colors show just like they all do in the right situation. Get this one:

Not two days after the killings, this (help me) neighbor of mine had eight friends come over IN HUNTING CLOTHES!!!!! They stood in front of the building, which happens to be right in front of my patio deck, and were loud, obnoxious, talking in their own language but pointing and looking at everyone coming and going as if they were t rying to intimidate us. The best part of this all is, in the nearly two years I've lived here, he never had friends here before.

Oh I could go on and on but see this is getting long already...I know a lot about these people now, not by choice but in self defense and I'm ready to start writing letters to stop this infestation from growing in WI. If these six murders weren't enough, what on earth will be??? [:@]

One more quick mention - if you want a lily-livered leftist view (although there is factual truth about these half-human monsters and where they came from, too), go to http://www.jefflindsay.com/Hmong_tragedy.html

Also, straight from the CIA web site, here's what they do in Laos:
http://www.cia.gov/cia/publications/....html#Military

world's third-largest illicit opium producer (estimated cultivation in 2003 - 18,900 hectares, a 19% decrease over 2002; estimated potential production in 2003 - 200 metric tons, a 11% increase from 2002); potential heroin producer; transshipment point for heroin and methamphetamine produced in Burma; illicit producer of cannabis; growing methamphetamine abuse problem

defendwihunters 12-30-2004 05:37 PM

Another fact about their "way of life":

Teenage marriage and polygamy are two dark parts of Hmong culture that have simply got to go. It is

tragically common for young Hmong girls to enter into illegal "marriages" to older men. Girls may be "married"

as early as age 13 to men ranging from age 17 to 35, sometimes twice their age, but more commonly four or

five years older. These are Hmong style "marriages" done by a shaman having no legal authority and, in fact,

typically being against state marriage laws. In many cases, the so-called marriage qualifies as sexual child

abuse, and some of the older men have been prosecuted.
Polygamy is another dark side of Hmong culture in need of cultural repair. A number of Hmong men go find girl

friends, often in other cities, and even enter into bogus second "marriages" with them. One of the terrible things

about this is that the man often gives a large fraction of his income to the new "wife," sometimes leaving the

neglected first wife without enough money to take care of her kids. The first wife is often aware of the new

relationship, and sometimes it is rubbed in her face to make her feel even worse and lower than she already

does. This so-called polygamy is really just adultery, but with the pernicious twist of impoverishing and

degrading the first wife even more than "normal" adultery does. Anglo or Hmong, adultery is for scum. It's a

problem for both cultures, of course. In Hmong culture, since it is more visible, it's especially problematic.

Whole families grow up knowing that their father is married to another woman, and that their mother is either a

neglected first wife or an illicit second wife. It's ugly.

Source: jefflindsay.com -- a Hmong sympathizer yet!! [:-]

adams 12-31-2004 11:30 AM

I know its given me a different outlook on confronting tresspassers
I think this is the biggest thing for me. I'll definately think twice before running someone off my property. You just never know what the next man is thinking.

onebullet 12-31-2004 01:51 PM

defend-
wow thanks for the input --very eye opening for those who do not know about these people and sad to say but it is true-i didnt mention the polygamy because i figured everyone would think i was just blasting their race

DONT BE AFRAID OF THEM ITS WHAT THEY WANT-

just turn em in if you see laws broken- together -we CAN all make a difference

we must not let vang become an idol to these people and think what he did was (choke) brave standing up to the big bad americans and their insults(the war still rages for them) they must learn that their attitude WILL NOT BE TOLERATED as to OUR LAWS and HUNTING or any other disregard for the laws IN THE UNITED STATES where they now live,

to the B.O.'s
shape up or ship out i know i am tired of your attitudes and you KNOW who YOU are

PS tell your buddies how we feel
http://www.kare11.com/news/news_arti...?storyid=73489 GEE I WONDER WHY?

Archer18 12-31-2004 02:21 PM

aye, anymore you have to be very careful

over here in the west i havent come across the vangs or whatever they are, but more power to you guys over there, this is the united states, if your going to come here and demand rights, you better respect the citizens here, you dont see us overunning congobongo and disrespecting them

GAmagman 12-31-2004 05:37 PM

My parents live near Dalton GA, and if you know anything about it you know it is basically Little Mexico. Don't think that it is just one group that acts like this. The mexicans do the same thing. In Dalton in about 3/4 of the city the signs are all in Spanish, and they are everywhere. It's basically the same deal.

defendwihunters 12-31-2004 09:33 PM

DONT BE AFRAID OF THEM ITS WHAT THEY WANT-

just turn em in if you see laws broken- together -we CAN all make a difference
Yes, EXACTLY, onebullet, exactly!!! I've had it and last night I sent out four letters - to my Federal Senators, State Senator and to my Mayor. We are expecting another 3,000 plus of these Hmongs and I'm begging they put a stop to it. I know they probably won't listen to just one voice, but if enough would start speaking up, they would have to stop and pay some attention.

I live alone, and right now it's New Years Eve night, I had no plans other than church and I come home to my Hmong neighbor having a party. You should see the little brown bodies running in and out - ug! No one else is around in my section; everyone is out. Kids are screaming, doors are slamming, there's this banging on my wall and if this continues much longer, I'm calling the police.

These people don't have any respect. My mother is handicapped and we have one handicapped spot. This creep will use it any time he feels like it so now I have him ticketed whenever I see it. The real corker is we all have a garage he's supposed to be parking in because the parking lot is limited, but he doesn't follow that rule, either. The last apartment complex I lived in became infested with these people and when one family moved in below my unit and was making a racket at 3 AM and I called the police, they called me a threat! One middle-aged, single woman minding her own business against 15 to 20 of them - and I was the threat!! Management told me they wouldn't do anything because they feared discrimination attacks, which is precisely what they did. One of those creeps flashed me, others verbally abused me ... I could go on and on.

Another problem is they stink something awful and when that stench starts seeping out from their door and gets into the hallways and other units, it hangs there and everyone can suffer. And they literally butcher animals right in their units. This is a violation of city ordinance, but do they care? Heck no!!

Sorry...venting on you all, apologize. I'm just so fed up I can barely stand it. Thank you for understanding what it's like, onebullet. People truly do need to know the whole story - the whole TRUE story, not the sympathetic sob story the Press give you.

GAmagman, I know what you mean about those Spanish people, too -- they can be a thorn in our sides, too. You have my empathy! Although I do think they're a tad more human than these strange, Godless people called Hmongs! :(

onebullet 01-01-2005 12:29 PM

as a mechanic in the dealership, we would just dread seeing these people come in to have their vehicles serviced, why because of the smell, 8 techs worked there and when we had to work on their vehicle we would draw straws to see who had to work on it, which would require us to drive it from the service bay to our hoists,one guy paid another 10$ just to put it on the lift for him( poor newbie) i kid you not he threw up 15 seconds after he got in, there were fish heads decaying behind the front seat, my service director (a great guy) got pissed at the(we called em dungs) and told the driver to take that effin stink wagon and get out ,he told em he is not having his techs get sick just because they were slobs and pigs, they laughed at him, it then became a game with them to bring in the most awful smelling vehicle the could find, one van i remember had fresh human feces[:'(][:@] in the back, the service director said thats it and refused to work on their vehicles period, the dungs tried to sue us over discrimination, the judge told the dungs that we had a right to refuse because of the health risk;)

truth is stranger than fiction sometimes

defendwihunters 01-02-2005 04:02 PM

Oh is that disgusting!! But certainly in keeping with their nature. These people have no common sense, no sense of decency, they're most often totally uneducated, and darn it all but it's just true - they do smell bad!!

Keep the stories coming -- I'm making a collection!!!

I once was dating a man who had a friend who was a landlord. He, due to discrimination laws, rented to a Hmong family (dung is more appropriate! lol) because he said they were polite to him, the father had a good job, there were only five kids as opposed to the usual dozen, they were driving a nice vehicle (poor guy didn't know all this stuff was given to them), etc.,etc. IN other words, he felt it was a safe risk and tried to be a good person by realizing they are human and need a place to live, too. Well, to sum up an otherwise long story, the whole experience was a nightmare for him. He sold the home after he cleaned up the mess and said forget being a landlord if this is what our laws force a person to put up with. He said there were blood stains all over the basement floor and bathroom. The carpets stunk so bad he had to remove them, and get the flooring underneath specially treated three times before the smell was eliminated enough to put new carpeting in. He said it took four coats of paint to cover the blood in the basement -- it was on the walls, too.

The hmongs also screamed discrimination when he evicted them. THe case went to court, the landlord showed the pictures of the damage and had witnesses to attest to the smells and other destruction and got off but get this one - - the paper never reported one word, nor did the Hmongs get ordered to pay for any damages.

Then a few months later my local newspaper donated $20,000 toward a Hmong Memorial that those people want put up in this city for "their service in Vietnam". THEY WERE PAID BY THE CIA!! We never had a treaty with them - they can't write, they couldn't have signed on anyway!! They claim we made them all these promises then deserted them. but the truth is, there is absolutely NO record to be found of any kind of agreement, promise, what have you, between them and the U.S.

ARG! [:@][:@][:@]

1dahunter 01-03-2005 12:13 AM

Hmongs[:@][:@][:@]

Deerslayer_37 01-03-2005 09:31 AM

in the news the other day, i heard about like 4 Hmongs that got stabbed, a couple of them critically at a kid's b-day party. no respect. they're animals. we need to keep them out of this country.

slayer

defendwihunters 01-03-2005 06:09 PM

First of all, in our arrest section of the paper, there are ALWAYS several Hmong arrests and it's common to see child abuse, along with drug abuse and drinking -- either underage or OWI's and if you read the tiny corners of the paper, you'll constantly find more horrific stories of the atrocities these people commit as a "way of life". It's disgusting. One story I kept for some reason was titled, "Teen shot by father, paralyzed". In horror I started to read only to find out mid-story that this was also a Hmong shooting. His own son, who will most likely, the story said, be paralyzed for life if he lives. I've never seen a follow up, nor can I find the archive of the story on the Press WEb site. The media LOVES to cover these things up REAL quick. "Follow the money"...the more refugees, the more federal money that pours into the state and that includes the schools. That's why the public schools love these people so much; they get more funding for every Hmong student plus the Hmongs have so darned many babies they add a lot of students to a steadily declining number of kids attending public schools. it's sickening.

Just like your story, DeerSlayer, I bet if we all listened carefully and watched for them, we'd find scads of violence committed by these peoples. But our lawmakers turn a blind eye and it's wrong. I don't want to lose any people at the hands of these monsters!! If they want to kill their own, that's their business, but don't bring it on the rest of us. [:@][>:]

TerryM 01-03-2005 09:12 PM

Why are the hmongs congregated around the upper states?Where are they coming into the US from?Canada I bet...Yeah I said it!
Hey Einstein! No matter what country they came through, you guys let them in! Don't blame Canadians because of a murderous refugee from Laos!

All I can say is if I lived in the area where these "dung" people live I would carry a concealed weapon at all times. You guys have a real problem and it will only get worse. Don't expect the government to help you out in this one. I know the only thing I can expect my government to do is lie and steal my money.

defendwihunters 01-03-2005 09:28 PM

Relax, Terry!!! ;) They're coming here straight from Laos and everyone who has to live with them knows it!!

B&C Wanna B 01-04-2005 07:16 AM

I am embarassed for the rationalizing minority of hunters. You guys are straight up biggots.

Defend - So far all they have done to you is point and laugh. What a crime against humanity. And then they congregated in a gruop outside of their own apartment. OMG send in the marines! You are a sensationalist looking for somthing to hate. What do you think Native Americans think about you. You and your ancestors are ten times worse than these people. Not only did we take their land, freedom, self respect and culture away from tehm we killed them off in doing so. Anyone in this country that even complains about somone not following their way of life, should instantly be ignored. Our ancestors changed the world in a way you prbably cant even understand. If you were on the receiving end of an atrocity like that I think your outlook may be quite different.

I am simply a man trying to live life in the world i was given. I dont hate or discriminate based on what I have become accustomed to. I simply let the proper people hand out punishment in situations that call for it.

If they break the law, arrest them. If the penalties aren't harsh enough to deter them from their behavior change them. You have the power to be heard in a public forum, but im sure you just pick these people apart with your friends in private instead of attempting to educate any hmongs. There is not a race on this planet that wont look kindly upon generocity from another person.

Maybe you should look further back for a cause of this problem. Its scary to think that because of people like you they never had a chance to be accepted anyway. They were doomed in their homeland and they are doomed in america all because of ignorance, arrogance, and intolerance.

PLease dont mistake this for a rationalization of Chai Vangs actions. If what is being published actually happened I hope he rots in hell. But i can already see that innocent until proven guilty doesn't apply to these " half-humans" as you call them.

If they are as bad as you claim they are then somthing needs to be done in a legal manner. Like i said above, prosecute and punish offenders. If they dont respond, Punish them more ans so on. Hate and discontent isnt the solution and neither is sensationalizing two very minor personal experiences.

Stump_MN_Hunter 01-04-2005 07:50 AM

Hey B@C Wanna B,

If you think the ignorance on this subject is soooo one sided, look at all the links provided that take you to either Hmong Times or the link in the Rice Lake thread!! Read some of the crap written by Hmong and come back on here and write some BS how someone is being a biggot and/or racist!

Homelessman 01-04-2005 08:03 AM

The only person speaks the truth is B@C. Blaming and hating get us nowhere. If one is to talk and point to hunting tragedy in the Northwoods, Vang is to be blamed, and not the entire Hmong people. We will be called white racists if we blame them all.

onebullet 01-04-2005 01:49 PM

ORIGINAL: Homelessman

The only person speaks the truth is B@C. Blaming and hating get us nowhere. If one is to talk and point to hunting tragedy in the Northwoods, Vang is to be blamed, and not the entire Hmong people. We will be called white racists if we blame them all.
they already call ALL of us racist CANT YA READ??it happens every day--we are trying to show that this is not the only problem with hmongs !!
i can tell you dont have any that live near you or you wouldnt think as you do,
some people are just ignorant and you cant dispell it, no matter how hard ya try
i am laughing at YOU and your mentality, the kind that they FEED on, how about we send you a 100 or so and then see what ya got to say-oh and the comment about the indians-they got revenge with gambling casino's

and wanna be-dont talk about what you have no clue on, your another one who lives in a box and your happy with that box and dont want to see the light of day-no matter how many people tell you or should i say try to teach you-you'll always remain ignorant and vulnerable with your attitude

onebullet 01-04-2005 02:01 PM

ORIGINAL: TerryM

All I can say is if I lived in the area where these "dung" people live I would carry a concealed weapon at all times. You guys have a real problem and it will only get worse. Don't expect the government to help you out in this
i do carry and for this reason