HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Whitetail Deer Hunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/whitetail-deer-hunting-4/)
-   -   Private land Permission Form (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/whitetail-deer-hunting/81330-private-land-permission-form.html)

slugman 12-03-2004 01:30 PM

Private land Permission Form

Are there any online or certain verbage I should use to make my own ? I'll be hunting a buddys place and want to be covered in case a GW wonders in. Where can I find a premade form or can I make my own ? Thanks....

Invented 12-03-2004 01:48 PM

RE: Private land Permission Form

just get a piece of paper and write " your name has permission to hunt my property " and then get the land owner to sign it, or get him to write it

Superpig 12-03-2004 02:00 PM

On the piece of paper to make it legal in my state you must have the legal description of land and have the document notarized. This can simply be hand written on paper with you and the landowners signature.

dragthor 12-03-2004 04:10 PM

NJ Hunt Smart Courtesy Card

Here is a copy of the NJ Hunt Smart Courtesy card...

TimberCreek 12-03-2004 04:38 PM

RE: NJ Hunt Smart Courtesy Card

You can use mine and change how you like, if you are just going to hunt and not lease just make the amount 0. but this document will help protect the owner and you. Copy and paste to your document program.

HUNTING LEASE
LEASE AGREEMENT entered into between _______________and _____________________ Owner Lessee

For good consideration it is agreed between the parties as follows:

1. Location:
Owner hereby leases and lets to Lessee the premises described as follows: ________________________________. ____ Acres Parcel # __________________

2. Term: This lease shall be for a term of _____ year(s), commencing on ___ / ____________, 20__.

3. Lease Payment: Lessee shall pay Owner the annual Lease of $______________ annually during said term.

4. Utilities and Services: Lessee shall at its own expense provide utilities or services.

5. Lessee further agrees that:

a) Use of Property and buildings: This lease is solely for Lessee use of said property for hunting during state authorized hunting seasons. Owner retains all rights to said property, buildings and contents. Maintain a no hunting or shooting zone within 200 yards of any occupied building.

b) Property Damage: Any damage to said property, cutting of timber, etc. without prior written approval from Owner or inability to fulfill lease obligations may render Lessee liable for damages, forfeiture of deposit and/or eviction from use of said property. Lessee shall commit no waste to the leased property. Maintain proper vigilance aimed at preventing fires or damage by other means to the leased area.

c) Assignment or Subletting: Lessee shall not assign or sublets said premises or allow any other person to occupy or trespass the leased property without Owner’s prior written consent.

d) Alterations: Lessee shall not make any material or structural alterations to the leased property without Owner’s prior written consent.

e) Compliance with Law: Lessee shall comply with all applicable laws for the use of said property.

f) Lessee’s Conduct: Lessee shall not conduct on premises any activity deemed hazardous, or a nuisance, or requiring fire insurance premiums.

h) Right of Termination and Re-Entry: In the event of any breach of the payment of lease or any other required charge, or other breach of this lease, owner shall have full rights to terminate this lease in accordance with state law and re-enter and re-claim possession of the leased premises, in addition to such other remedies available to Owner arising from said breach.

i) Maintain proper safety procedures regarding firearms, particularly by seeing that all firearms are unloaded while in vehicles and in vicinity of all buildings.

6. Indemnity: Lessee will indemnify and hold Owner and Owner’s property--including the leased premises--free and harmless from any liability for injury to or death of any person, including Lessee, or for damage to property arising from Lessee’s using and occupying the premises or from the act or omission of any person or persons, including Lessee, in or about the premises with Lessee’s express or implied consent. Provide the Owner with a current certificate of insurance covering the Lessee, and all guests of the Lessee against damages and liabilities. Coverage shall be in at least the amount of $500,000.

7. Rights and Remedies Cumulative: The rights and remedies under this lease are cumulative, and either party's using any one right or remedy will not preclude or waive that party's right to use any other. These rights and remedies are in addition to any other rights the parties may have by law, statute, ordinance, or otherwise.

8. Missouri Law To Apply: This agreement is to be construed under Missouri law, and all obligations of the parties created under this lease are performable in Camden County, Missouri.

9. Legal Construction: If any one or more of the lease provisions are for any reason held invalid, illegal, or unenforceable in any respect, such invalidity, illegality, or unenforceability will not affect any other provision of this lease, which will construed as if it had never included the invalid, illegal, or unenforceable provision.

10. Prior Agreements Superseded: This agreement constitutes the only agreement of the parties and supersedes any prior understandings or written or oral agreements between the parties respecting the subject matter.

11. Amendment: No amendment, modification, or alteration of this lease is binding unless in writing, dated subsequent to the date of this lease, and duly executed by the parties.

12. Additional Lease terms:

Lessee recognizes the inherent dangers associated with hunting, both natural and man-created. Lessee recognizes that accidents involving firearms, ammunition, falling trees, hidden ground openings, poisonous plants, and various other dangers may forcibly occur on the premises aforementioned. Lessee acknowledges his recognition of these dangers and the possible existence of dangerous physical conditions on the premises, such as but not limited to those described. With the aforementioned recognitions in mind, lessee agrees to indemnify and hold harmless landowner and all of his/her family, servants, employees and agents from all claims, suits, losses, personal injuries, deaths, property liability, and all other liability resulting directly or indirectly from or on account of activities engaged in by lessee or lessee's guests on the premises heretofore mentioned, said obligation to indemnify extending to the reimbursement of landowner for all expenses and suits including but not limited to judgments, attorney's fees and court costs.

Signed this ______ day of ___________________, 200__.

IN WITNESS OF THIS AGREEMENT, the Owner and Lessee execute this agreement as of the day and year first above written.

OWNER

By _______________________________ [signature]

LEASEE

_________________________________ [name of Lessee]

By ______________________________ [signature]

__________________________________________________ ___________________ [address]

(_____)______- __________(Phone)

johnch 12-03-2004 04:48 PM

Here is the one I use ,it's from Ohio DNR . You can print it from this site ODNR land owner permissiom form