Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

tresspaser

Old 12-02-2004, 05:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: tresspaser

You got to give them credit for talking to you!! Classy!
Old 12-02-2004, 06:01 PM
Giant Nontypical

Great now maybe Sea Donkey can sleep at night.
Old 12-02-2004, 08:29 PM
Giant Nontypical

Hopefully motownmonkey will too.
Old 12-03-2004, 12:17 AM

You took the right approach - heck you could've kept the stand.
Old 12-19-2004, 08:58 PM

ORIGINAL: MOTOWNHONKEY

Oh you do that tough guy, you get them good. Make them pay, Make them pay!!!!
its scmidt like this that causes problems- it doesnt sound like joking to me
and name calling????????????????????????

to me your just a smart@$$
"computer block motownhonkey" he aint got nothin worth readin

good thinking with a cool head- little-d
Old 12-19-2004, 09:04 PM

ORIGINAL: WV_Coalminer

Sorry Little. I'll pick up my stand tomorrow.
If you're a Forest Ranger, aren't YOU the law?
now thats joking- take a lesson-
Old 12-19-2004, 09:12 PM
Boone & Crockett

I found a new climber on my land a couple of years ago. I attached a note complete with name and phone number and told them if I ever found it on my land again that it would be removed by the game warden. Havn't seen it since and they never called.
Old 12-19-2004, 09:27 PM

aint nothing a set of bolt cutters cant fix.....or if your really creative a cutting torch[8D]

Way to keep your cool d that tree stand would be sitting in my shed right about now...
Old 12-21-2004, 09:33 AM

Little-d,
I have the same problem on the property that I manage. I just rip down the stands. Damage them beyond repair and leave them there. They usually get the picture real soon. I ran into some very well made wooden tree stands contructed of womanized lumber. That called for a long chain and the ATV to rip them down.
If you keep doing this the trespassers finally get the hint and leave.
Old 12-21-2004, 03:40 PM

i woulda thrown the stand in my war chest. show no mercy. i dont care if its the neighbor kid. tresspassing is tresspassing is tresspassing. people know its wrong. I'm a teen hunter and i dont go putting up stands on peoples land and hunting them. if i hunt on my neighbors land, i go over there before the season and talk to them and ask permission. losing a $200 climber is a pretty quick lesson. the guy shouldn't have been out hanging a stand when he didn't know whose land he was on. if i knew that somebody from the public land next to us mistakenly hanging a stand on our land, i would take it. if i can't take the stand with me, i damage so it can never be used again. i found a homemade portable hanging about 50 yards inside our woods. there was an aluminum ladder leaning against the fence. doesnt take a rocket scientist to put two and two together. took a few .410 shells and 50 .22 rounds as well as a large club but i made sure that the ladder was scattered around enough that the dude would get a clue. some people just gotta LEARN PROPERTY LINES! its not that hard. could save you the trouble of having to replace confiscated stands. i know i sound like a jackass, but with this kind of stuff,you can't *****foot. gotta cut that problem off at that the roots.

slayer

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.