Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

tresspaser

Old 12-02-2004, 06:57 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: tresspaser

Childish. Hey I CAN say it!

I respect and admire your tactic. You are being more than generous to an (at this point) anonomous individual. But to keep things in the proper perspective, this individual is NOT A HUNTER! Rather a trespasser, a poacher & a criminal.

I personally would have had the game warden take it out of there and leave his card.

No respect. No respect.

Uncle Matt (in IL)
Old 12-02-2004, 07:58 AM

You did the right thing little-d. My family has a lot of land here in upstate ny and we have to deal with trespassers all the time. It makes me sick when you catch them and they say they didn't see any posted signs. That because they tear them down on thier way in. We have to repost our land in certain spots every year. Makes me want to make it a safety zone, then ENCON has to deal with it but then nobody can hunt it. What can you do but keep throwing them off.

I wish you the best of luck.
Old 12-02-2004, 10:20 AM
Giant Nontypical

quote:

ORIGINAL: MOTOWNHONKEY

Oh you do that tough guy, you get them good. Make them pay, Make them pay!!!!

can we say childish
yep!
Old 12-02-2004, 03:17 PM

The place that i hunt has a proble with tresspaser and poacher .So you were much nicer then i would have been about it .
Old 12-02-2004, 03:24 PM

I wouldve kept the stand, its prolly not the first time they tresspassed on your land.
Old 12-02-2004, 03:49 PM
Nontypical Buck

You really get pissed off when you are hunting your own land and you go to get in your stand and your stand is gone. I mean some people's nerve. It takes guts to hunt land you don't have permission to, but even bigger nerve to steal while doing it.

You are being more than reasonable, but my experience is you need to set precidence with the first guy you catch. The word will get around that you mean business!!
Old 12-02-2004, 04:52 PM
Giant Nontypical

Well done! I too admire your way of handling this! I am a true believer in good and bad karma! Thats good karma on your part! If I were you I'd be spending alot of time in the woods and soon! Good luck!
Old 12-02-2004, 05:21 PM

ORIGINAL: seahonk

What MOTOWNHONKEY are you a tresspaser , you cant find your own land to hunt or what ,same to you WV_Coalminer , all he is doing is looking after his land is that not his right ? if i found a tree stand on my land i whould take it and keep it and put my game cam up to see who comes for it , well hiden of course and silent digital cam with no flash , and what MOTOWNHONKEY & WV_Coalminer are you like that hmong guy who murderd 5 people just to hunt somebodys elses land ,you all sound like pochers grow up and get a life , sorry to all that hunt legal , still pissed off about that guy who murderd them fine folks.

Take it easy Seahonker. I was just joking. I have plenty of my own land to hunt on. I can't believe you would compare me to that jackass that killed 5 people. You're the one that needs to get a life you loser. If you're that pissed off about it why dont you go demonstrate in front of the jail or something instead of taking it out on people you dont even know. [:@]
Old 12-02-2004, 05:27 PM
Giant Nontypical

I agree. Get a life and be able to take a little joke. Sounds like your on edge to me, are you thinking about going on a killing spree?? Get a grip Sea donkey
Old 12-02-2004, 05:52 PM

i think the fact of what happened in wis has alot of folks on edge and the fact that some people don't show respect for their fellow man that any joke good or bad will ruffle feathers.By the way i now know who my trespasser was, the hunting club that is next to my land has a bunch of new members this year and one of them put the stand up in the dark the night before opening day ,the next day he got a late start and when he got to my line he saw the signs in the daylight and left ,this afternoon he came by with another guy thats in the club that i went to school with and told me what he had done.They just left about a hour ago with his stand .I went with them to retrieve it but didn't tell them about the spy cam untill we were fixing to go.i said i reckon i won't need this and went over and got it out of the brush both of their mouths droped open,i said i was wondering who had been sneaking around and was going to find out and i was sure glad they came by,he said he was to. I think all states needs to have tresspassing laws like florida.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.