Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Any Luck IN PA YET?!?!

Old 12-01-2004, 07:32 PM

Default Any Luck IN PA YET?!?!

i havent heard of many nice deer killed yet.... i know my dad got a nice 8pt with a 19 inch sread... and i shot a 8 pt with a 16 inch spread in archery.. anyone else having any luck here in PA?
Old 12-01-2004, 08:10 PM

Default RE: Any Luck IN PA YET?!?!

I killed an 11 point with a 20" spread on opening day in Greene county.
Old 12-02-2004, 12:42 AM
Boone & Crockett

Everybody gets a deer in Pa.
Old 12-02-2004, 03:18 AM

i've only been out once for a couple of hours. i might be able to go today. i'm on call at work and won't know until 7:30 [:@]
Old 12-02-2004, 05:00 AM

I saw a really nice 10 point on Tuesday but just couldn't get off a shot. So far I've seen about 10 doe and three buck, the 10 point, a spike, and one moving too fast to count points. Yesterday morning, in a driving rain storm I took a nice mature doe. I've got two more days to hunt for one more doe and a buck. Hopefully I'll have some luck on Saturday when people are back in the woods moving the deer around.
Old 12-02-2004, 05:36 PM

NOPE !!!!
Old 12-02-2004, 05:39 PM
Nontypical Buck

Nice 9-Point Tuesday.
Old 12-02-2004, 08:12 PM
Giant Nontypical

opening day was rough....mono limits my walking distance....and i cant walk to all my honeyholes...got busted somehow around 8ish....never seen the deer...wind in my face...deer infront of me somewhere started blowing..enver seen them....and i was 1/4 asleep from the mono so i was perfectly still..dont know what got into the deer....noon my crew came threw driving to pick me up and i went with them.....all time shooter works for me.....had lots of deer going but i only saw 2 glimpses at the end of the day sneaking out of hte drives.....group of 8 took a 7pt and a 8pt....saw about 25 deer....about 8 bucks....and about 5 legal 4p to a side or better shooters.....the group seen more in the morning....we all stand hunted diffrent areas.....monday the crew took a 5pt....4 on one side and a busted main fram on the other.....yesterday was a bust..saw many...noone got shots or could count points quick enough...we get togheter adn drive all day from 11 or so till dark....today who knows how they did....ill be back with them saturday i think....dad hunted the first 2 days.....didnt see a deer yet.....thats RARE for dad not to see a deer hunting HARD....heck he usually has meat down on the ground at first light every opener....sat hes going to our honey hole 2 miles in the SGLs...was there tuesday but say nothing..i guess 11 guys sat in our spot monday since we werent rhere...says the sign is still there so the deer must be....id love to go but i cant make that walk with mono so ill stay back with the boys and drive....all time shooter i dont walk far at all.....good luck guys
Old 12-03-2004, 08:18 AM

Uncle by Allentown bagged a 14 in spread 8 point and up in erie county guy got a 8 point 19 inch spread... other than that nothing for me.

Tim
Old 12-03-2004, 07:33 PM

No deer for me but.......

Quick Reply: Any Luck IN PA YET?!?!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.