HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Whitetail Deer Hunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/whitetail-deer-hunting-4/)
-   -   Wisconsin shooting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/whitetail-deer-hunting/80895-wisconsin-shooting.html)

kansasdeerhunter 11-30-2004 08:27 AM

Wisconsin shooting

I know this has been beat to death, but I just wanted to share this little quote from Foxnews.com

'Vang said at one point he saw one of the hunters still standing, yelled "You're not dead yet?", shot one more time and ran away down an ATV trail.'

On a much happier note, tomorrow is opening day of rifle here in Kansas, so wish me luck!

BowHuntingFool 11-30-2004 01:28 PM

RE: Wisconsin shooting

[&o]

gunsnbowses 11-30-2004 05:08 PM

Todays storyline in the papers talks about filing charges against Vang. But my "favorite" paragraph talks about Vang's first version of what took place. In his first conference with investigators, he claims the one hunter who was armed in the initial confrontation shot all of his companions and then forced Vang out of the tree and made him walk over to each dead body. Vang later changed his version for no known reason. Oh, brother![&o][:@]

Good luck, Kansas!

UncleBubba 11-30-2004 05:22 PM

I want to know what this guy was doing in the woods to begin with? He has to be off his rocker... and the profile does not fit a hunter. I think there is more to this story than we are hearing...

Runningun 12-01-2004 05:41 PM

Hey Ks
Any luck today? I saw one but she was about 60 yards out and I did not fee good enough to take a shot with her running. I will try again tomorrow........ Newton,KS

onebullet 12-02-2004 03:30 PM

hi all, I am new to this, but will give it my best shot, i would like to address a couple of issuses, first my name onebullet, i believe that a challange of deer hunting is to make the quickest, cleanest, and most fatal shot, the most humane way to harvest a deer, the second issue is chi vang, anyone who wants to follow a GOOD reprting source log on to KARE11.com a station out of minneapolis minn. close to the shootings, this man is SO guilty, I only pray the families get satisfaction, i agree with someone who said a blindfold and ciggerette party is appropriate, when the link come up type chi vang into the search engine and you will be able to follow from the start, sawyer county sheriffs reports and etc. this is not the first problem to be encounterd with the hmoung, fishing tresspassing, and killing anything that moves seems to be an MO of these people, but i am not going to run these people down, i know one bad apple doesnt spoil a whole group BUT that apple needs to be checked and removed BEFORE he does damage to the rest, this man had a history of abuse to wife but she didnt pursue it, he was found with 92 fish in his freezer by the DNR, should he have not lost his privilage to hunt? i have to call a duck a duck.and these ducks dont seem to have any regard for life or others. and in southern minn i also have seen these blatant disregard for our fishing and hunting laws FIRST HAND. I am trying my best to get along with these peopl and even work with and call one my friend hes a good mechanic but his ethics reflect he doesnt care about hunting and fishing laws and will take as many as he can catch or kill, we must teach them that if they want this country to end up like theirs did with little and no game just keep thinking like they do and none of us will have anything to hunt. we must all be responsible for our future hunting and if all dont follow rules then they should not be able to obtain a lisence

BowHuntingFool 12-02-2004 04:56 PM

:(

Trustee 12-03-2004 12:22 AM

What do you have to say about someone who seems possed by the devil. Pray for all of them!!!!