HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Whitetail Deer Hunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/whitetail-deer-hunting-4/)
-   -   Missouri Keeper... (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/whitetail-deer-hunting/80603-missouri-keeper.html)

PositiveBo 11-27-2004 05:38 PM

Missouri Keeper...

Thought you guys would enjoy this one...sorry about the size of the pic, I don't post pics with any regularity. :( 2004 season (couple weeks ago).

SavannahHunter 11-27-2004 05:55 PM

RE: Missouri Keeper...

sweet jesus....thats a beautifull deer you have there....could be a half breed with an elk with horns like that.=-)

PositiveBo 11-27-2004 05:57 PM

Also, perhaps I should introduce myself (not sure which forum to do so in). My message board background is in online gaming (EQOA). I've recently retired from online gaming but remain hopelessly addicted to a message board, hence my turning up here.

Most people don't care for a newcomer to come barnstorming into an established server (as I didn't on the gaming site), but hopefully you'll understand my dilemma. I just found this site yesterday and hunting is much more my passion than gaming, so consequently I've migrated here. Of course I realize there are many outstanding and knowledgeable hunters here and I wish to participate, lotta' fun things going on. In fact, I was thinking of starting such a site when I found this one and I can't imagine it getting any better than this so why bother? Haha!

It's an awesome site and I apologize if I were to ruffle any feathers. :(

Thanks,
Bo

tofer 11-27-2004 06:08 PM

no problem welcome to the site

PositiveBo 11-27-2004 06:18 PM

Why thank you Tofer...you're very kind.

Angus74 11-27-2004 07:16 PM

Positive,,, hey welcome aboard, youll find more than you could ever imagine here,, where in Missouri did you get him?? That is a good deer for sure,, Do you live in Missouri also?

PositiveBo 11-27-2004 07:32 PM

ORIGINAL: Angus74

Positive,,, hey welcome aboard, youll find more than you could ever imagine here,, where in Missouri did you get him?? That is a good deer for sure,, Do you live in Missouri also?
Thanks Angus!

Yes, I live in Missouri (I've lived in many states including Illinois, Wisconsin, Wyoming, Louisiana, and Texas...but Missouri is my home state and I once again reside here), that buck was from Calaway County Missouri from some property I lease with a huntin' partner.

cardeer 11-28-2004 12:50 AM

Nice deer ,welcome

White-tail-deer 11-28-2004 03:24 AM

Beautiful Buck!! That's a buck of a lifetime there! Is that your personal best?

dhunterinla 11-28-2004 05:11 AM

Welcome aboard, and man, that is an awesome deer!:)