Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

last day tommorow

Old 11-26-2004, 12:37 PM
Fork Horn

Default last day tommorow

Well it the last day for rifle season in Manitoba,gonna give it one more try wish me luck.And good luck to those who have not yet had any.
Old 11-26-2004, 02:02 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: last day tommorow

Best of luck 209, hope it is a memorable one!

I too will be heading out for what looks to be the last time this season tomorrow, even though our season runs to Dec. 4th my time appears up (darn work, wive's and family!).
Old 11-26-2004, 02:09 PM
Nontypical Buck

That’s right, last chance to get one for my uncle. I was lucky and got a 15 point buck on opening day and it’s in the freezer. After Saturday it’s shotgun season. Maybe another three. Time will tell.. Good luck track..
Old 11-26-2004, 04:26 PM
Nontypical Buck

My son-in-law shot a nice buck,last day,last 10 min.of daylight of the 2003 season! Never give up,,,
Old 11-26-2004, 04:39 PM

at the very worse you can do is have a good day in the woods better then a day at work or with a mad wife. and good luck too you and a safe hunt
Old 11-26-2004, 08:20 PM

Hey Trailer, you from Wpg???. 15 point or was that with the U.S. exchange???. I am heading out agian all my tags are filled. Just going as a sign on, to help my buds. Sounds like your hunting in 33 area?? I would like to exchange hunting info, I like to hunt hard to get to places, and hike in, keeps the drive by shooters away.
Old 11-26-2004, 10:28 PM
Fork Horn

I'm from winnipeg bushwacker, nice to see somebody from home on here.
Old 11-27-2004, 07:06 PM

Hi Trac209, I bet you have a in-line,lol. My last day was a bust!!!!!!!!![:@]. What was with that heavy fog in that temp???? . Nothing all day long, covered alot of ground and nothing, last 5 to 10 min left,,,,, I see two in the fog 100 yards sight them in and dam fog I lost them, I give up and start back to the truck, then I see three big doe's and in the clearing,. I reload and walk into the fog 20 yards to cut down the distance, about 150 yards out. All standing broadside, rushing against the clock and the fog. I pull a shot and went high, they take two jumps and into the fog, bye bye until next year[:'(]. I did the walk out to double check to make sure it was a clean miss, and the fog moves out, if I had those 5 extra minutes, I would have had one. oh well next year. I dont care how many shopping days until X-mas when does bow season open again,lol
Old 11-27-2004, 07:10 PM

ORIGINAL: kerr73

at the very worse you can do is have a good day in the woods better then a day at work or with a mad wife. and good luck too you and a safe hunt
Hehe...agreed.
Old 11-27-2004, 07:10 PM

Trac209, we will have to trade info on hunting site's or news and movement. And places to stay away from because of over hunting to many road and atv hunters, plus jackass's in general , which I have had more than my share this year[:@].

Quick Reply: last day tommorow

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.