Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 Dang Female Hunters....there just... >

Dang Female Hunters....there just...

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Dang Female Hunters....there just...

Old 11-21-2004, 05:11 PM

Default Dang Female Hunters....there just...

Not anuff of em!! ha ha I lost my password to my old name an had to start a new one so this is my new one. I'm jamie from middle tennessee. I want to know which of u out there are in fact Female hunters...and where u hunt and what. and if u wanna type some more....how do u go about hunting it. i am very curious to know how u gurl hunters do it, if any different than the way I hunt. 'preciate all of the gurl hunters in here's cooperation.
Thanks, Jamie
Old 11-21-2004, 05:41 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Dang Female Hunters....there just...

Glad you are back on.
I agree we need more female hunters out there , then us guys wood not get bitched at for being late if she was with us.
Old 11-21-2004, 06:52 PM

Hey, you said it!!! We need more female hunters! I am in total agreeance. As for the whole bitching if your late thing, exactly. I think I took up hunting because my boyfriend was so obsessive about it and I didn't understand what the obsession was, I also live by "I will try anything once"... and then he had boughten me that Remington 870 Combo Express Magnum for my birthday in August and it was all over, there was no turning back then. If he wouldn't have bought that gun, I never woulda started. Thank GOD!
Old 11-21-2004, 06:54 PM

haha exactly man....but ive never been one to stick wtih just one girl....so i havent ever had to hear the same girl bitch much more than a couple months....but the pain will come some day im sure. one thing is definate...all the gripings i have ever gotten about spending more time in the woods than with my lady have all been around and about the same words!!!!! lol
Old 11-21-2004, 06:59 PM

haha good reply buck huntn gurl.....love the motto....i just wished more female hunters lived by "i'll try anything once" haha I wish just more females in general lived by that 1....
Old 11-21-2004, 07:04 PM

Uh, yeah, my boyfriend is pretty thrilled with that motto too...

I don't like it when he goes dove hunting, but that's because I can't go because of the little ones, but I'd love to try it... I'm sure he doesn't like me bitching about that... I take that back, I KNOW he doesn't. You know women though, we typically can always find something to bitch about, so when he goes hunting without me, I let him go, but I get a wee bit jealous! LOL
Old 11-21-2004, 07:11 PM

haha i hear that loud and clear....i know gurls well anuff to know that what u just said is 100% true! lol Dove hunting is alright...but around here not anuff people hunt then to get them really stirring around ya know in flight to spot em..all the corn fields are cut now and soybeans will follow very soon so that might be something to check out...i like picking em off with a 22 tho when theyre sittin in trees an on powerlines. That to me is exciting. lol im sure he DOESNT like when u bitch bout it....so im sure one day he'll take u dove hunting or find something else to introduce ya to that u mite think is exciting.

I posted a topic a while ago to have teh gurls that visit the forum pretty much do what u have done to fill us guys in on what u hunt, how u hunt it and why....and i havent got ne replies from ne girls yet....and i know 1 or 2 have visited today and seen it...do u think u could reply to it and maybe help the chances of it being a successful topic??
preciate tha help buck huntn girl.....
Jamie
Old 11-21-2004, 09:52 PM

Ha I agree, We woman should hunt more. Make your boyfriend and stay home with the little ones. You go. I cant not hunt. My dad has done it since he was a kid and ive done it since i was born. GO HUNTING. Its hard to I find women who are afraid to say they hunt because a lot of guys out there who think they shoouldnt.

I AM WOMAN AND I HUNT SO GET OVER IT!!!
Old 11-22-2004, 07:19 AM

Woohoo!!! Amen sister!
Old 11-22-2004, 10:35 AM

Ok Jamie you ask so I will answer. I hunt everything that has a season here in Arkansas. Except hogs. I deer hunt, turkey hunt, squirrel hunt, rabbit hunt, duck hunt and well I guess you get the picture. How do I hunt? Well I guess the same as any man. I scout the area , find good sign, set up and kill. We have a 3700 lease and I have 2 permanent stands. One is overlooking an 80 acre cutover that is about 8 years old. I have seen bucks everytime I sit this stand. Some I have let walk to save them for next year unless my 16 yr old daughter gets them first. I killed a nice 9 pt last week from this very stand. I taught both of my children to hunt and was with both my son and daughter when they took their first deer. That is a memory I cherish. I have been hunting most of my life. Thanks to my grandfather. I am proud to be a woman hunter.

Quick Reply: Dang Female Hunters....there just...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.