Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 Internet Hunting ....Yes for Real >

Internet Hunting ....Yes for Real

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Internet Hunting ....Yes for Real

Old 11-17-2004, 02:44 PM

Default RE: Internet Hunting ....Yes for Real

Wonder if it works on a dial-up connection?
Old 11-17-2004, 02:45 PM

People will do anything to wreck things for everyone else and make a buck at it to boot, what a jerk. Texas has a bad enough name already, this guy will just take it to the next step. Stay tuned, next week you will be able to order the size and sex. Plus age and rack size and witch record you want to break,lol. What's next??? Tie them to a tree and take your pick. Next week he will show us how to catch trophy fish in our own swimming pools. He no boat needed,lol.
Old 11-17-2004, 08:35 PM
dpv
Typical Buck

I don't understand all the anger at this guy. It's a crazy idea yeah, but he isn't doing anything illegal. Unethical? well....not really. what's wrong with targetting the animal from farther away? The only issues I see are safety and licensing. How would you be sure the person doing the hunting was properly licensed.....and how would you make sure it was safe. Suppose someone hacked the system? could they poach just for kicks? could they shoot a person who was nearby? those are the things I wonder about but none of that makes me angry at the guy.

David
Old 11-17-2004, 09:58 PM
Giant Nontypical

hom much computer will we need i mean more than 300 mzu cpu how much memeory, what about speed, i got cable internet , is it to fast not fast enough, do i need a bigger monitor, what operating system, this is making my head hurd
Old 11-17-2004, 10:09 PM
Fork Horn

How do you get the campfire out of the computer or the telephone not to ring or the wife not to nag? I've gotta get out of the house why would anyone not want to get the outdoor experience and escape for a few days to their own solitude and retreat from all the pressures of daily life and enjoy a sunrise in the woods?