Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

ATV claims another deer

Old 11-03-2004, 04:30 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default ATV claims another deer

I know there responsible riders. These idoits ride there ATV's evey afternoon on their on property but close enough to hunters bow hunting on adjoining property. They like to chase deer with them. Tonight they came flying thru and spooked a doe. They turned around and chased after it . They pushed it across the road and it got hit.The riders just laughed and made crude comments. They think thats fun?????????? The one neighbor said they do it all the time hoping the deer gets hit.Makes me sick, The neighbor has called the cops,but nothing they can do .They are on their on property the cops say. And to provre in court the deer was not hit accidently would be impossible.
Old 11-03-2004, 04:42 PM

Default RE: ATV claims another deer

yeah that sucks. sneak over and slash their tires on the four wheeler.
Old 11-03-2004, 04:45 PM

ORIGINAL: micdundee

yeah that sucks. sneak over and slash their tires on the four wheeler.
i would really do it
Old 11-03-2004, 07:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

recruit some big fellows with atv's and run them down
Old 11-03-2004, 08:05 PM

Sneak over with a cordless drill and put a couple of tiny holes in the block of the motors, that should give the deer a much needed break, only 20% of the people use them for what they were made for, the other 80% just wreck it for everyone else, same thing goes for those dam jet ski's
Old 11-03-2004, 08:30 PM
Typical Buck

It is illegal every where I know of to harrass a wild game animal with a motorized vehicle.

I'd imagine a game warden would be rather upset to see that on a video tape.
Old 11-03-2004, 09:21 PM

Very good idea. It is against the law to harass wildlife in anyway here. I bet the cops just dont want to fool with them. They will get what is coming to them someday. To bad it cant be sooner. I would definatly video them and let a game warden know about it. Even if it is private land you cant harass the wildlife.[:@]
Old 11-03-2004, 09:49 PM

Hmm never mind the deer but what about the folks who hit the deer? Even if they do not hit the animal they may swerve, roll over etc. If i got into an accident over a situation like this i would be takin these fellas to court for everything they got.
Old 11-04-2004, 03:25 AM

With your help, the owners of the smashed up vehicle could go after those clowns for their direct behavior that contributed to the crash. Heck, you can go after someone for just about anything...this is the one time I would like to see action taken.
Old 11-04-2004, 10:13 AM
Nontypical Buck

You must have been pretty close to hear the "comments" the riders made huh?

Quick Reply: ATV claims another deer

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.