Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
well closin in on fourteen bucks >

well closin in on fourteen bucks

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

well closin in on fourteen bucks

Old 03-02-2002, 06:06 PM

Default well closin in on fourteen bucks

went in the woods last weekend and found yet another dead buck that had bein "lost" by a hunter a dead three point it wasnt just nay one tho i had watched him pass by my bow stand almost every day last year and he was laying dead 50 yards from it also i heard anotehr hunters on the property we hunt found a dead six pointer this is crazy i aint for sure but i think that is thirteen or fourteen dead "lost" bucks this year
Old 03-02-2002, 08:52 PM

Default RE: well closin in on fourteen bucks

That's a lot of bucks for 1 year. If that is just your land, that could be almost all the bucks on your land. It's sad to hear. I found 1 dead buck this year.
Old 03-03-2002, 07:17 AM

That's a shame. Did you find them all in one peice of woods? Around here, we only have about 4 antlered deer per square mile, so that's about 3 miles worth of bucks.
Old 03-03-2002, 10:03 AM

Thats an awful lot of bucks. Are you sure that these are bucks not found by hunters or is it possible that these deer have poached. Or maybe some sort of disease killing them. If you haven't already I think I would report these findings to your game commision.

God Bless & Good Hunting
LM/NAHC
Member NRA
Member P&Y CLUB
Member QDMA
Member Ducks Unlimited
Old 03-03-2002, 11:11 AM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 03-03-2002, 01:09 PM

I found 3 dead bucks this year thanks to people not having any snow to track them,
Old 03-03-2002, 01:19 PM

Sorry to heare about the DEER you are finding. In the past up here in MI.i have found a few also, on the land i hunt, we discovered that they were being shot on the land next to ours, and dying on ours, the other hunters, where not folling up there shots, it wasn't because we wood not let them come on our land, but they didn't care enough to follow up. I've not found any so far this year.
Old 03-03-2002, 01:41 PM

That is a awful lot of bucks. I don't know how much land you got but something is not right there.
Old 03-03-2002, 06:21 PM
Typical Buck

We generally find 1 or 2 bucks on on lease in NJ every year and a couple of does. We have a lot of cover and do not drive so our neighbors push them onto our place where they hole up.

I ran into a guy this fall tracking what he claimed to be a monster but we never dod find it.
Old 03-03-2002, 07:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

THAYT IS SAD, MAKES YOU FILL SICK TO YOUR STOMACH WHEN YOU SEE AND HEAR ABOUT THAT MANY DEER THAT WEREN'T FOUND

Quick Reply: well closin in on fourteen bucks

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.