Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

North American Hunting Club

Old 08-19-2004, 12:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default North American Hunting Club

Is anyone else a member to the club? is so are you in the field test program? what you get this year to try out? i got a boxes got sabot 12 gauge slugs. the say the shoot like a rifle so hey why not.
Old 08-19-2004, 12:15 PM

Default RE: North American Hunting Club

Yes, Im a member and I am in the field test program but I forgot and lost what they sent me.
Old 08-19-2004, 01:19 PM
Nontypical Buck

I was a member for over four years, never once got selected to field test any products. I did however receive more unsolicited shipments of books, videos, etc. complete with invoices and chessey free gifts that broke the first time used than I was able to keep track of. Even after my membership was cancelled it kept on coming. They're almost as bad as the NRA.
Old 08-19-2004, 02:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hi Im Mike....................(all together, "hi Mike") and im a proud memeber of N.AH.! i too am a part of the field testing program, and i recieved a nice muzzle loader to test this year.[:'(] haa,haa
Old 08-19-2004, 04:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

I am a NAHC member I tested the inscet repellant towlets ,they came just in time for turkey season.
Old 08-19-2004, 09:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

I fell into that trap once. The magazine sucked, the books they kept sending were written on a 4th grade level and contained erroneous information and they kept insisting I pay to send them back. I finally got them to send prepaid labels and sent all their unsolicited garbage back to them along with my membership cancellation. What a ripoff.
Old 08-20-2004, 07:23 AM
Nontypical Buck

I also fell into that trap several years ago. They finally after 2 years sent me some scent to try 2 weeks after season was out and then wanted to know why I didnt test it. I still get offers from them which I do not open and drop into the trash. I personally think it is a lot like Buckmasters if you are a life member and buy their other products then you may have a chance to get something fairly nice. But both mags drive you crazy.
Old 08-20-2004, 08:34 AM
Dominant Buck

I have no problem with the club ,
and the only products I've ever been sent to test were a cheap folding knife and some kind of ball starter for a muzzleloader . I'm well aware that the Field Test Program has it's faults , but the club itself is ok . BTW , the magazine alone is well worth Lifer dues , it's as good a mag as any out there , and with costs rising every day the price is right too . I like the folks on the website , and they have always been friendly and helpful to me . The decision to join is up to the individual , but don't join thinking that you're gonna get a free Encore the first year or any other .
Old 08-20-2004, 10:05 AM

I was a member a couple of years ago. I never got anything to try other than constant renewal notices. Save your money.
Old 08-20-2004, 10:25 AM

They sent me a special offer several years ago saying I will get a "Introductory price" to join their "Elite" club for only $12 a year. I sen't them a check. After a month they sen't me a form saying I will get a special "Introductory offer" to join for only $36? I sen't them back a reply saying I already was "Elite" when I sen't back their last offer and they were not getting another penny from me. I also demanded they either send back my check or give me the membership they promised. A couple months later I got a package in the mail that contained a letter welcoming to their club. Inside was a sticker and key chain or somthing like that. After that I recvieved exactly to issues of some cheesy magazine. That was it, no more magazines, special offers, renewal notices, or Elite entries! I have instructed many people who get their offers in the mail to throw them away. My feelings on this scam are obvious, and my advice to all is you don't need a special publication and window sticker to be a good hunter. Rather, spend that subscription fee on gas, drive out to your favorite hunting spot, and enjoy the day in the feild.

Quick Reply: North American Hunting Club

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.